The Fire and Ice Mystery Box Microtransactions

Christ that's so many points. I actually want the combined, may have to pass.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Finally! Thank you GGG <3 Finally i can get those things which i was not lucky about mystery boxex in previous league and my dream Ice Portal and Ice Footprints will become truth :D
Portals look great, but the combined portal still looks terrible =\
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
"
LostArtz wrote:
Portals look great, but the combined portal still looks terrible =\

Yes, shame it wasn't a bit more creative and maybe a horizontal join with the ice melting into the fire section below.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
That's cool! (I just wish I got my updated map in the mail from the Redeemer Supporter pack already...I still haven't gotten it and it has been like a year almost it seems).
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Could you please remove the armor equipped on the characters showcasing the Ice Whirling blades and Dragon flame dash in the microtransactions tab. The armors, fire wings, ect. makes it difficult to see what these effects look like.
i like this
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Calling all whales, if you didn't get everything in your 100's of boxes it's time to fill in the gaps!

Don't forget to buy the counterpart to all your dupes so you can combine them HappyWilson
Last edited by DrDraids on Mar 26, 2018, 12:58:34 AM
looks like trash, why u all say - "it's nice"? It's not nice.
Could we please get mystery box specific categories for each mystery box in the microtransaction store, microtransaction stash and hideout decorations?
Makes it alot easier to buy and see what we got, to sort them, and to see what can be combined and it we already have the combined stuff. Also makes it easier to see what items we are still missing from those specific boxes.

On that note: Also please a crafting bench categorie in the hideout decorations tab.

Searching these tabs are a pain, even when we can manually search for a specific phrase.

Thanks!

PS: I'm going to buy some packs today, since I only buy those when I reach 36 challenges. Was a rough go this time around, too rough in my opinion!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info