Skill Revamps - Part 1

I feel kinda sad that this will be a huge disappointment.

Arctic Breath great skill you stand next to a rock and it's just not worth using
Spark great skill you stand next to a rock and it's just not worth using

Cold snap Terrible skill needs Proliferation Support
Fireball Great skill needs ignite

Sad thing about the old skills were great skills for mapping and single target they had a place in the game when you could Proliferate and double dip with poison or ignite and these skills needed these gimmics to make them viable.

If you noticed the current meta

Tornado shot/Barrage Helm enchant+ any bow
Ethereal knives Esh mirror/Jewel enabled.
Bladeflurry Stat stick + any claw/Foil
Molten strike Lycosidae + any claw

Fireball Needed ignite
Explosive arrow Needed ignite
Cold snap needed Proliferate
Glacial Hammer Needed 6% buff x5 before used
"
tl;dr: Glacial Hammer damage increased by 2%. This is a buff.

But seriously, GGG, you NEED to release these Revamps ALONGSIDE MTX TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE HYPE! I want you guys to make money, not miss out like you always do with hype new Skills (RIP MTX potential from Tectonic Slam early this League..)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Great news, can't wait for new league alredy :]
pretty dope
Please buff Glacial Hammer
looks good XD
Wait you mean the skill revamps that chris promissed last league when nothing happened and then nothing again this league?

Excuse me for calling bs on this one and not believing a word you say.

Haven't bought anything this league and don't plan to for a very long time until things are back on track.

That is all.

Hehe, it takes more than 1 forum post, hehe.
Last edited by HMSAntonio on Mar 27, 2018, 8:04:35 PM
Please GGG. Stormburst!
"
s3t wrote:
Please, do something with Elemental Hit. We need at least one attack skill, that does not depend on the actual weapon damage, but on it's other characteristics.

I second this, it would be nice with a attack skill that is actually not reliant on the weapons dmg, but rather other attributes.

When it comes to the rebalancing in general I am curious to see what will happen, and personally I would love to see some love for "trigger" gems in general, especially Reckoning, Vengeance and Riposte.

Threshold jewels have been mentioned as well. Hope to see more of them in the future.
I do however hope GGG will stay away from "fixing" skills by simply adding a threshold jewel. And rather keep threshold jewels for adding, or changing the utility of the skill to accommandate different playstyles.
Make Glacial Hammer Great.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info