Build of the Week: Poison Molten Strike Assassin

Cool build
So it's the typical molten strike build except it uses poison for no reason. I guarantee this will do half or less the damage of common molten strikes builds, and is a very poor example of what a "Build of the Week" should be.
"
Iamod wrote:
MEanwhile, my SSF char is 1 shotting 1-4 screens in 1 shot, and takes 4 seconds to kill minotaur instead of 18. But interesting hipster build.

This profile has been set to private

Hahahahaha
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Vertal0 wrote:
So it's the typical molten strike build except it uses poison for no reason. I guarantee this will do half or less the damage of common molten strikes builds, and is a very poor example of what a "Build of the Week" should be.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The purpose of the Build of the Week series is to showcase creative and unusual builds that push the limits of diverse gameplay in Path of Exile. They don't necessarily have to be the strongest or the fastest but they should certainly be attention-grabbing!

This is EXACTLY what a Build of the Week should be.

Source
"molten strike does more damage alone", "whack hipster build", bla bla bla.

attention guys! listen to the senseis! you may ONLY play what does that most dmg and thus clears as FAST as possible. and to everyone who EVER thought about having FUN and playing WHAT YOU WANT - don't. it's just not right. i mean ... it's a game right. you are not supposed to have fun here.

get a life. build looks cool. and the slow looks really interesting. :D
this is to be nerfed ASAP.
Holy hell there's a lot of salty babies that play this game. C'mon guys, I thought this playerbase was more mature before I switched over from D3's forums D= Lighten up, I mean it's just a freakin Botw
You forgot to mention that this forces people to use predictive mode, because it causes way too much lag on lockstep.
Beware.

Bloopers are coming.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Haha, very nice show-off / brag dancing at the end, made me LOL :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info