Build of the Week: Poison Molten Strike Assassin

Sick!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
brayo wrote:
You forgot to mention that this forces people to use predictive mode, because it causes way too much lag on lockstep.

Played MS w/ AC and MS + jewels last league, lockstep worked just fine.
So for Melee, on boss,

Molten Strike (with Point Blank, Conc and threshold Jewel) : Deals ~550% of Base Damage with ~4 hit per use, any melee weapon
Blade Flurry : Deals 334% of Base Damage with less hit, one-handed weapon and perfect channelling (server and human factor : you cannot reach perfect channeling)
All other skill : between 250% and 120%

Molten Strike, without Point Blank, Conc and threshold Jewel Deals ~282% of Base Damage, why this skill can win so much damage easily ?

If you need many hits skill : Molten Strike
If you need 2-hand skill : Molten Strike
If you need 1-hand skill : Molten Strike
If you need single and clear skill : Molten Strike
If you need a skill : Molten Strike

Need Skill Revamps - Part 2
Last edited by Warmyz23 on Mar 28, 2018, 11:43:47 PM
Pure lag build.

Plus, for sure the Assassin will get put back into irrelevance once too many people make boss killer poison builds.

You don't need Assassin for boss killer, you need Molten Strike
Love how so few people are looking at the five changes on the skill tree that were leaked with this video. Two new Keystones, one to the right of Duelist starting point, and one to the right of Witch. New cluster to the left of Shadow starting, and the "Expeditious Munitions" cluster now has four nodes. Assassin Elemental Focus and Assassination now also have a new path and notable. Master Sapper cluster is also now gone.
Community Free Forum Crafting in RITUAL LEAGUE: thread/3010276
Last edited by xxDEITYxx on Mar 28, 2018, 11:26:02 PM
Working for Scion with oni-goroshi?
"
dhise wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:
MEanwhile, my SSF char is 1 shotting 1-4 screens in 1 shot, and takes 4 seconds to kill minotaur instead of 18. But interesting hipster build.

Wow neat dude. Everyone look at this guy isn't he really cool?

Standard boss kiler... real pro player around! ROFLMAO! this kids are fun :D

ps: interesting build, nice to see someone is actually playing poison or making it playable in anything.. its being a while
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Mar 28, 2018, 11:47:45 PM
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"
brayo wrote:
You forgot to mention that this forces people to use predictive mode, because it causes way too much lag on lockstep.

Played MS w/ AC and MS + jewels last league, lockstep worked just fine.

Same here, and I don't know what it is with this build, but it's so laggy. I think it has to do with the poison effect being put onto so many target via so many sources. Lockstep works great on bosses..etc, but mapping is a power point slideshow.
Deserved the spot purely by virtue of being a working claw build, though with price for items made me think I should have posted my Trypanon RF CoC build (well maybe not cause I still dont have all skills in place even and still gotta lvl a bit and test some stuff out, and I guess some of the items I use while not as highly valued are quite hard to acquire).
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 28, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info