Build of the Week: Poison Molten Strike Assassin

"
So Molten strike (which is AoE) + Ancestral call (which works only with single-target skills, according tooltip) works together? +1 Wrong tooltip that had played trick on me...

the balls on MS are aoe, the move itself is single target, much like wild strike or frostblades (which has a projectile secondary rather than aoe)
cheap and interesting build. sad that this league be so boring and uninteresting....
I don't need to read the comments; I already know......."My build is faster, git gud noob"
These kinds of builds are "easy" to build for the players that actually do have the experience and been likely playing for 100´s, if not 1000´s of hours of PathofExile.
You are seriously going to know your whereabouts along with a ton of help and tips.

Will imagine myself being able to build a super duper Character when I have actually been playing this for 3X amount of hours and own like 4-5 Characters which ranges from Level 35-100. Then I MAY be close to actually understand and pimp up combinings.
Last edited by Kundarin on Mar 29, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
i should try that XD looks amazing
"
Shkkar wrote:
Dude not only that, Look bellow the Scion life wheel to the right of the jewel slot. Also to the opposite jewel slot to the right of the Witch start. The hell is that. Looks like bleed stuff.

took the liberty to point it out
Would of been a lot more builds submitted if GGG didnt kill build diversity every patch.
Poison/chaos is a crippled build.

I levelled a Trickster to 70 thinking a degen build would sync really well with netting stuff.
For that it works awesome, but it sucks because every unique boss has chaos resist, and for the most part, you can't just tank as you try to hit, meaning you can't get stacks for poison to work effectively. The boss fights end up taking forever and a day unless you get one-shot first.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
I like this build very much! Happy to see someone using that claw and also poison. May experiment with it or something similar.
Censored.
The editing looks great!
Invasion:
IGN @ TestRound
IGN @ allincall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info