Nice work
"I want your stupid beast" holy fucking lmao
Nice!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Really nice works of art there. Gratz.
As usual there are some good artists in the GaG community.
"
Stadics wrote:
"
Azraphael wrote:
Quick!

Divert attention (atension) from the atrocious execution / exclusive split arrow, frost blade, freezing pulse, cold snap, puncture, srs, dual strike, ground slam et cetera mtx for peoples hideouts!!

Go team!

ftfy

I won mine with glacial hammer.

Lol. Rekt! :D
Kardalak's stuff is super cool as usual. Crab Barrier is hilarious.
"
Stadics wrote:
"
Azraphael wrote:
Quick!

Divert attention (atension) from the atrocious execution / exclusive split arrow, frost blade, freezing pulse, cold snap, puncture, srs, dual strike, ground slam et cetera mtx for peoples hideouts!!

Go team!

ftfy

I won mine with basic auto attacks, no joke. Had two screaming eagles and a bunch of speed flasks, last guy was a bow guy and I just held that button down and went to town.
Wow! Those are impressive! Especially 1, 2, 4 and 6!
The song is hype! Love it!
"
Wongnim wrote:
"
Stadics wrote:
"
Azraphael wrote:
Quick!

Go team!

ftfy

I won mine with basic auto attacks, no joke. Had two screaming eagles and a bunch of speed flasks, last guy was a bow guy and I just held that button down and went to town.

Zombies and spark on a 2 link here (didn't find SRS that game). MargotZombie had to die ~15 times but finally got it ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info