The Oil Drenched Wings

Wings are all cool and everything... 'til you start walking like you're taking a shit and the wings are just duct-taped to your back.
Yeah not a fan of the wings, but I guess some other people will like em.

The oil actually looks quite well done, but the wings themselves look a little.. I dunno what's the right word spindly, weak.. half dead? I dunno, maybe that was the intended look. Feel like shredded feathers dripping with oil might have been a bit more full, given it more structure. While still retaining that look.
#NeverGoing90
Vaal Hazak wings reference anyone?
IGN: QueenKharma
BY THE WAY.....
here is the winner demo from revision Demoparty on weekend.... some of these effects are still used to be for some wings you did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na8zZ72c2e0
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Apr 3, 2018, 5:16:47 AM
It's time to stop.
Maybe they try to give us a hidden message with it.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Wings of exile.

I thought angels were cool. When i was 6.

I get wings are easy to make and sell well but wings mtx have become extremely over saturated within a game that does not revolve around flying, or gliding if you will.

Going into town feels embarrassing sometimes as everyone in town seems like they're dressed like they're going to mardi gras or marching in the gay pride parade.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
I wonder how PeTA feels about this....
Perhaps a good effect for another fundraiser pet similar to the koala a few years back.
This looks like something that you could've used for a good cause.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info