How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

The only way I'd be ok with it is for it to be ever active for no more than few hours a week.
Do juste like LOL , create some funny modes and runs them some time but not all the time ..

There is a lot of possiblity , i trust in u GGG
I encourage you to make Royale a regularly-scheduled event, so people will be able to count down to it and anticipate when they'll next be able to dive in. Bi-weekly, day-long mode implementation sounds about right from someone who has absolutely no data to examine.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
yes! it was awesome and alot of fun, with some love and time put into it im sure it will be a big success! I'm never against progression and evolution and taking things to a next lvl so i say go for it and good luck GGG.
No, dont allocate too much to it.

It was fun as a novelty but it wears off its welcome quickly.

Very fun tho, but too much of it will be a bad idea.
it's the only reason I came back, and I haven't played since it's been gone.
"
daleyyc wrote:
No thank you, I'd rather see resources used to work on bugs in the existing game, proper testing of new leagues, and balancing skills/ascendancies.

Pretty much this
would been cool to see a top 10 ladder statistic or something like most wins, most kills, most deaths, highest lvl win, lowest lvl win some cool data
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 3, 2018, 7:53:40 PM
I honestly say make it a stand alone game mode for players to have fun, not only will it be the 1st ARPG battleroyale but it will be a nice break from the main game temp league or standard play.
It was amazing fun, and I desperately want to see it as a replacement for Leo missions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info