The Stygian Spectral Shield Throw Effect

Please ,some love for barrage, kinetic blast, explosive arrow , ice shot, burning arrow,sharpnel shot, elemental hit, wild strike and frenzy too plz ;)
Last edited by Elf_97 on Apr 4, 2018, 3:50:45 AM
Whatever.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
How about mtx for skills that are meta for years? Molten strike, Barrage, Blade flurry, Kinetic Blast? Why do you insist to not cash out easy money on these skills?
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
Last edited by SUPEROUMAN on Apr 4, 2018, 4:24:41 AM
Hey, devs, I do not want to sound pessimistic, but it looks like ... the final warning before big troubles. Just look at this thread. You release poor MTX skin for crappy and almost unused skill, it is standard from some time, but in this case even the most ardent and fierce supporters and whiteknights are just "silent". No dozens of "hype", or similar idolatrous entries, which was standard even under information about very ill-conceived nerfs. And all this during really poor pokemon league. Looks like troubles for me.
"
Ghoulz666 wrote:
That's kinda BS. Many skills have been waiting for MTXs forever now.

Normally I wouldn´t rant about mtx because that is the way ggg makes money and if I don´t like it I don´t buy it. But I agree that there are a lot of other skills that really need mtx and would benefit much more of mtx.
Because for Spectral Shield Throw, if I want a mtx I can take any of the shield mtx and it would be better if we could add a weapon effect to a shield that then would also apply to the sst.

EDIT: BTW I have a deadeye with sst in the actual league and it is a fun skill, that sadly need a bit investment (shield with around 2k combined armor/evasion and at least a 5 link with a good support setup). So unlike other people here it is a used skill. The problem I have is just why this mtx also it already benefits from shield and it could benefit from weapon effects.
Last edited by griffinzero on Apr 4, 2018, 4:55:36 AM
Why the heck is this at 125 points since the quality of animation is even bellow the EK stars effect.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
vio wrote:
"
dostov wrote:
Sooo we are getting MTX for skills that are like 1 day old now? Wow....

many longterm players asked for it (releasing mtx for popular rather than outdated stuff).

wait, you claim that spectral shield is popular? wow
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
i'll wait for the oil dripping version of this
The Seraph effect looks way better imo.
A tempest shield skill effect would be realy nice :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info