The Arcane Portal

lucky it's not wrenching oil portal. This one is awesome, gj ggg
"
it's been only a month since the release of the Bestiary league, and this means you still have plenty of time to consider purchasing the Bestiary Brimmed Hat!

...Hat ain't selling is it :P

I have the Abyss one, this one just doesn't compare.
SSF since ~OB
Please construct additional pylons
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I dream of the day when GGG makes some new skill mtxes instead. Especially for a whole bunch of old skills that still don't even have one, like Freezing Pulse.

Also releases the 3D art for existing uniques, that'd be nice too. And in this case, it IS the same people working on both of them - the art team.
Pretty nice looking. A lot of the portal effects look cool standalone but are too big for my tastes (overlap on the map device / obstruct view around them).

Someone mentioned the "drenching oil" effect and that effect actually probably would look cool as a portal of some type... even if that guy was being sarcastic lol. Especially if it had like a ripple out from the center type of effect to it.
Carrier has arrived.
I want the map device from zana lab with moving parts not this shitty small one we have.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Ahfack wrote:
Please construct additional pylons

hah, beat me to it
It's nice to see a smaller portal effect on sale, might actually get it! Not a big fan of portals that take a tonne of space up
the writings on it looks like it s the same language as the harbingers used, and ggg said harbingers are called harbingers for a reason, something is coming, maybe in the next league? pls add the beachhead portal as a challenge reward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info