Build of the Week: Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems Hierophant

Looking at some of these replies. Its funny. There is a select group of hard core POE players that don't seem to grasp the concept that they are not the only player base. Or maybe they are thinking that they are the only player base that should be catered to.
Fix ignite
Incoming RF nerf confirmed
WoW bored as never before!!!
That's the build of the week? That's just the oldschool RF-SRay build with Ray in totems. Nothing special really.
Could not resist

"
buz9 wrote:
Looking at some of these replies. Its funny. There is a select group of hard core POE players that don't seem to grasp the concept that they are not the only player base. Or maybe they are thinking that they are the only player base that should be catered to.

For some reason PoE brings out the most sense of entitlement I have seen in any gaming community. The BOTW was great. Great video. Love it.

If some people are bored, don't play the game.
actually have to dodge dark forest boss. don't think the slight damage increase is worth it over just being able to stand there and not even see your hp move jugg rf.
That's not the build of the week. That's the build of the league.

More exactly one of three: RF / Blade Flurry / Spectre summoner.

I wonder when PoE will reach the state when during one league there would be more than 3 builds that farm everything...
"
vitalif wrote:
That's not the build of the week. That's the build of the league.

More exactly one of three: RF / Blade Flurry / Spectre summoner.

I wonder when PoE will reach the state when during one league there would be more than 3 builds that farm everything...

Molten strike as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info