Build of the Week: Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems Hierophant

Basic RF SR build with totems instead of self cast. Grats.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
vitalif wrote:
I wonder when PoE will reach the state when during one league there would be more than 3 builds that farm everything...

Never. It runs contrary to GGG's design goals. They want everyone playing just a couple builds per league because then they can balance the game around those builds.
"
Iamod wrote:
Basic RF SR build with totems instead of self cast. Grats.

I believe GGG’s intent of these guides are to appeal to new players. It’s not for end game forum champions.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
extinctiionn wrote:
After Botw with Molten Strike is now Totem AND RF ... after it will be Barrage ? u guys have no soul .. if that is build of the week i should stop this game ... but cant blame player for using Op gem When Suking gem still available ... Open your Eye GGG your game Turn on 3 gem (Barrage , Molten Strike , RF)..

You forgot about Spectre, Bladeflurry EK and KB . Tornado shot is pretty decent too. Thats 8. Of course EK, KB and Tornado is mostly used as a clearing tool.

Still, it sounds pretty bad. Unfortunately to complete the "endgame" you need insane amount of damage. These are the skills that mechanically make it possible to dish out that amount, while let you build some defense too. Which is kind of a desing flaw. They should consider the passive point investment/damage output ratio for skills. Ofc it is easier said then done. But RF totally f*cks up this logic. You stack defense to do more damage...

In abyss league i tried spectre summoner out of curiosity. Now thats the real braindead build, not RF. There is no diversity in spectre builds either. Solar guard, wickerman, tukohama totem dude. There is a sh*tload of monster to try out, but these are so broken, that you wont be picking anything but these. And holy shit, the solar guards... Just pure faceroll. It felt like cheating. That time i felt the greatest dissapointment regarding gamebalance in my playing history (2.5k hours). Im still shocked, and it left a very bitter aftertaste. I feel like a fool whenever i try to come up with a new build knowing solarguard summoner exists. Btw wickerman uses molten+RF and the tukohama dude Scorching ray totem. Makes you wonder...
Last edited by Motopsycho on Apr 8, 2018, 4:34:21 AM
he f++++d up skill points.
It's a shame of a build.
BotW gotta become better...
SSF 0NLY! --- Trading turnes uniques into trinkets and warriors into hagglers! ---
Last edited by Dem0ral on Apr 8, 2018, 7:50:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info