Ahoy! We've just released the Ghostflame Shield Skin. Check out the video below or get yours here.

This luminous wooden shield decorated with a skeleton and sea shells will perfectly complete your pirate outfit! It looks great combined with the Ghostflame Armour Set, Ghostflame Weapon Effect and Green Hooded Cloak.

This weekend we're holding a Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all Stash Tabs. Everything has been discounted, including the new Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and end at Apr 10, 2018 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're looking for some points to spend, please consider checking out the Bestiary Supporter Packs or the War for the Atlas Supporter Packs. Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Noice
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Legit Jack Sparrow
Father of three, master of none.
Will buy!

Should have put the Ghostflame back Accessory with it as well.

And Why is the character wearing the manticore boots in the first frame of the video?

I'm thinking this is not newly made though, some releases have been, just held back..
I wonder what else each "Set" has that hasn't been released yet?
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
Last edited by Dyntheos on Apr 6, 2018, 12:19:39 AM
That's a good looking shield!
Yes, more tabs for our stash and dash. Just the things we needs. And maybe just even a shield too.
Stop releasing weird new mtx all day and work on acuity 3D art already
I swept up most of the celestial mtx sale yesterday man that floating cat is awesome!!! Glad for the stash sale, help preserve my points....my precious...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Escanor_D3s wrote:
Stop releasing weird new mtx all day and work on acuity 3D art already

I don't understand these requests constantly. I don't think these questions are fielded by people who understand the model here.

If there was a shield in the game that looked just like that, then why buy the MTX? You'd just buy a 6 point skin transfer and be done with it.

Yes it'd be nice to have every unique Item in the game have a lovely skin, but then GGG would make no money.
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
I'm sorry, but that is horrible looking. Who superglues a lantern on their shield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info