The Ghostflame Shield and Super Stash Sale

Awesome
Well, that's an amazing shield MTX.
Hope the team will develop a Tempest shield MTX as well. it's so flashy and not really fitting into the atmosphere.
Something stygian, gloom or celestial would be nice, but the theme is for the team to decide.
The main point is that it's darker and less like a strobelight
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
Why is the fragment tab so overpriced for the extremely low functionality it offers? It's half the price of a stash tab bundle.

No one hoards Atziri/Shaper sets or Lab offerings. You either run them or you sell them. No one hoards breachstones, you keep your breach splinters in your currency tab and compile a stone only when you intend to run/sell it. No one even runs the pale court, because there is no reason to...

One single non-premium tab offers the same functionality as the fragment tab. I've bought all the other special tabs, but no way I'd dish out more then two bucks for the fragment one.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Finally very cool mtx!
I like it alot
that looks like dog shit.
"What's with the pirates?" - "Everything's better with pirates!"

Déjà-vu?
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
so its safe to assume you guys just hate bows and will never make a new cosmetic bow huh? pretty BS honestly
Path of MTXes

(just kidding, good job, more shiny stuff pls)
"
Another 15 dollar cosmetic... some affordable ones would be nice.

LOL 15 dollars is not affordable??
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Another 15 dollar cosmetic... some affordable ones would be nice.

LOL 15 dollars is not affordable??

you sound like a Real Housewife of Wraeclast
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info