The T-shirt Design Competition Highlights

Toucan! Toucan! TOUCAN!!!!!
Keep Kaom made me facepalm and smile at the same time. Damn you, DAMN YOU!
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
While a lot of these are pretty great... I would have to say the kitava face one takes the cake and the malachai shadow comes in second.
That's pretty awesome GGG!

Untainted Paradise is the only one id buy... Since its the only one I can wear without looking like a social recluse.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Apr 11, 2018, 1:45:49 PM
i like the first two the most but if i had to chose between the first two i'd go for malachaai. malachaai is for me the end of path of exile. everything that comes after malachaai is a joke.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Here is my vote

1: Le Toucan (with small POE logo on back)
2: Piety by klockquirk (except change color of line work & put on colored shirt)
3: Keep Kaom and Karui on
No Untainted Paradise?..
Faawwkk.. I really liked that one.
So glad people thought highly enough of my submission that it was included in the highlight! There's a lot of great subs in here, my personal fave is the Path of Exile by Skrei ( what can I say, I love me some linework ).

In regards to the latin on the banner for Piety: since the original banner was gibberish, besides Dominus' name, I adapted an ecclesiastical latin hymn which begins "Libera me, Domine, de morte æterna" or "Deliver me, O Lord, from death eternal". I thought it a better nod to PoE to leave it as Dominus instead of Domine since it is a name in this instance. I also chose this route as I figured if anyone was curious enough, they might google it and hear a spooky hymn, adding another layer of detail when viewing the image. But I totally get the critique, my latin teacher is probably shaking her head somewhere regardless lol
http://klockquirk.deviantart.com/ for doodles
Last edited by klockquirk on Apr 10, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info