Build of the Week: The Dancing Duo Juggernaut

Im mostly watching these videos for one reason. I like to listen to Bex's soothing voice. I wanted to leave this comment before i started watching this one and bam...Chris Wilson this time xD
"
devilmz wrote:
DD build is fun, but honestly, there's not much synergy with JUGG ? Seems a little memey when you can play this to greater effect as a necro. Not sure why a jugg version would be a BOTW, usually I expect some unusual or interesting mechanics being utilised.

just my 2 alch shards

I think the important thing is the interaction of dancing dervish, Rampage and the flask to keep rampage active... So it is a nice BotW and I also think it is finally a worthy one again.
But I would honestly prefer a pathfinder or Ascendent (Necro/pathfinder) for it to better keep up the charges in Writhing Jar...
The only reason for Jugg are the defense boni and maybe the weapon nodes in the starting area... also I am unsure wether they apply for the dancing duo or not.
"
devilmz wrote:
DD build is fun, but honestly, there's not much synergy with JUGG ? Seems a little memey when you can play this to greater effect as a necro. Not sure why a jugg version would be a BOTW, usually I expect some unusual or interesting mechanics being utilised.

just my 2 alch shards

"
Why Juggernaut?

Spoiler
Some might argue that Necromancer of Scion are better for this kind of build.

I like Juggernaut because:

- High movement speed / cannot be slowed --> Important because you cant use any "real" movement skill
- Tanky --> you get so much physical damage mitigation that you can tank most things in the game pretty easily

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2114789
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Cool build. I like how you made good use of the worm-flasks.
Last edited by ElSmisko on Apr 16, 2018, 10:29:12 AM
"
Drakebalrog wrote:
Man, I'm pretty new to this game but the sheer vastness of the passive tree and skills just opens up so much room to be creative.

No, in fact when you play long enough, you will realize that it is not as "diverse" as it seems.
There are "many" builds. But divide this number by at least 70 because most of them are only derivates of other concept with maybe 3 nodes and 1 unique different.

when you have a lot of expierience and make the concept for your "unique" build, you always end up with: Damnit, when I really make this, its not endgame vaible. If I want to have enough effective life/defenses, I do barely any dmg.

Fact 2: the huge Majority in PoE plays with meta builds. Does not matter if their trees or gear is slightly different, at the end of the day, there are certain skills who are literally better in every field than some of the "trash" skills.

I really hope their Skill-Revamp-Patch will bring more diversity.
I hate to say it Chris, but Bex does a better job narrating these than you. Not that you suck...she just has the perfect voice for this sort of thing. She sounds more natural and in her element I think.
looks good, nice work :)
dope
Lol the Jugg on a beach towel.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 7:03:09 PM
"
Nice mtx marketing

And whats the problem with that again? FML this community.

Sweet build
Sweet MTX.
Last edited by mfeeney87 on Apr 12, 2018, 6:50:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info