Build of the Week: The Dancing Duo Juggernaut

mola !!!!
Meh, should be that Dancing Skellies build.
Nice one guys
"
T713R wrote:
I hate to say it Chris, but Bex does a better job narrating these than you. Not that you suck...she just has the perfect voice for this sort of thing. She sounds more natural and in her element I think.

I swear I think I'm the only person that just doesn't really like Bex's voice (sorry Bex!) I'd much rather have Chris narrate these every week. Most of the time I don't watch because of Bex.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
devilmz wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
devilmz wrote:
DD build is fun, but honestly, there's not much synergy with JUGG ? Seems a little memey when you can play this to greater effect as a necro. Not sure why a jugg version would be a BOTW, usually I expect some unusual or interesting mechanics being utilised.

just my 2 alch shards

"
Why Juggernaut?

Spoiler
Some might argue that Necromancer of Scion are better for this kind of build.

I like Juggernaut because:

- High movement speed / cannot be slowed --> Important because you cant use any "real" movement skill
- Tanky --> you get so much physical damage mitigation that you can tank most things in the game pretty easily

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2114789

Yes I can see that, and sure it works. But my point is jugg being high defense has little or nothing to do with DD (in my opinion), movespeed is hardly exclusive to jugg. We're saying at this point, yeah its a jugg, because jugg is really strong in this build of the game. Not because there's a unique or interesting interaction.

Not saying the build is flawed, just that, I expect something a bit more interesting in BOTW than, meta ascendency + straight forward build.

But Unstoppable is exclusive to Jugg. With the linked comment from the creator (I assume) regarding the inability to use (most) movement skills, being able to avoid being slowed is a big help in keeping the rampage up.

-Galileo Galilei
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Non meta is fine as long as its till doable and fun.

This build literally looks completely underwhelming, boring, slow, unable to even clear...

Honestly probably the worst BOTW I have seen IMO

*Reads comment, watches video linked by creator of Shaper kills, rereads comment, wonders wtf poster was thinking.*

Not for you is fine (clearly given your overwhelmingly negative post), but at least be accurate.

Literally 2 posts above yours
"
tarpan wrote:
Actually i did around ten shaper runs with this build: https://youtu.be/5M7Y-ppK-9c
"

Its a fun build but you can come nowhere near endgame content with this ...

-Galileo Galilei
A very nice build. I will have to try it soon myself.
Keep on dancing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info