3.2.2c Patch Notes

What a fkng joke, WOW.

Another handfull of random minor bug fixes to problems that 8 actual people encountered, and oh, the corpses wont vanish anymore.

How the fk does that matter when theres no corpse to begin with, I have an 89 that I deleted week 1 and a new 88 and I have yet to see a SINGLE spirit beast. The forums are full of similar complaints and this is the garbage we get.

Theres 30 days left, this was basically the last chance to salvage anything from this dumpster fire and its clearly not happening. I tried doing Standard for the full 3 months but it was too boring, after the 1st few weeks it emptied out again and the prices are just fkng retarded. This is crazy that we have to deal with this shi* league in this shi* state for another month.

(wtf are you fanbois typing "nice job, derp derp awesome notes" for, its literally another entire patch notes of minor bug fixes to problems no-one gave a damn about, jesus god....)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Apr 15, 2018, 10:48:45 PM
League still boring. The end.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
What a timely fix for shattered beasts.

Meanwhile, fun game mechanics get "fixed" within hours.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I really hope that the bestiary mechanics that we have now doesn't make it into the core game, but with the amount of work you guys put into it, I think that is your intention. These mechanics needs to be dumb down a lot (a lot lot), you'll also need to put all information within easy reach within the game.

Do everybody a favor and not put it in, rework it and then have a beta test on it.
"
Awesome patch notes!

no...those are very sad and disappointing patch notes!

The problem with corpse consumption of rare and legendary beasts was known right after bestiary start and fixing this now is too late. and the other fixes are nice, but nothing, NOTHING that would make the league any more appealing.....

these patch notes just suggest that bestiary is really dead in the water...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Apr 15, 2018, 11:42:06 PM
I usually love reading patch notes. But lately it is mostly updates to Bestiary and there is nothing that could be done to make me care about that mechanic. It could literally poop exalts from a rare golden rhoa I could capture, but capturing monsters is NOT something that interests me in this game. I get enough of it in Monster Hunter, and that game at least has the sense to not make nets loot you get from monsters.
Thank you for the notes.

We still have problems with the Mutewind Lynx with the warband on iceberg map that can not be target able by necromancy net. Please fix this!
Achievement hunter!
So no one likes this league its official, its ok we can move on to better leagues PLZ dont add beasts into the game again, .. not like this. Like many ppl getting excited about the new league cant wait to see some new items new builds and most importantly new skills IF there are no new skillz come next league ill uninstall like many other ppl, Thx for the great work GGG keep it up !!
It's the most boring league I've ever played in the last 2 years. We want content for fun, not for dressing up our characters ... We support the game, we love it, but please, give us the damn fun!
I was hoping they would include more bestiary receipes. Kind of wasted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info