3.2.2c Patch Notes

The biggest problem with the league mechanics is the recipes though. There's too much crossover between them that there's no realistic way of learning what you want to capture nor what you can craft without screwing your self over.

The better recipes should have one required beast that's unique to that recipe with yellows as filler that doesn't cross over too much. The "roll a random rare" recipes should just be beast dumps with little to no requirement. And the limit, if it's even needed, needs to be greater.

Also, why can we capture white monsters if they serve no purpose?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
heyyyy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I wish they'd addressed the issue of the Blood Altar producing crappy stuff. So much work went into this system, it's a shame that using it is ultimately disappointing.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Thx for still trying, but it really feels like this Bestiary mechanic is a dead horse. No Necromancy net needed here -> bury it end of may, don't move it to the core game (pretty please)
I've leveled 3 characters this league or so and just hadn't enjoyed my time on any of them. Personally, this is the most boring league that I've played in my time with POE and I really hope this league's mechanics are not implemented into the game going forward after league ends. Think I'll take a break until the next League starts up and hope for the best.
Finally, I'll be able to use Inpulsa again without destroying this farric tiger! Happened to me once, don't know why my regular net didn't cast so I killed it without capturing it... RIP portal

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Need to get nets out of our inventory. I'd give the league a second chance if you do.

Almost all leagues had you to wear something in your inventory. Talismans, perandus coins, silver coins, breach splinters (could be 3 different splinter types per map), currency shards... Why are 2 stacks of nets suddenly an issue?
Last edited by AsbelFar on Apr 16, 2018, 1:14:42 AM
Nice only ~200 beastiary associated bugs left to fix!

Like all those mobs that you cant capture while they are dead or Konu Maker of Wind etc etc
Last edited by straw23 on Apr 16, 2018, 1:17:10 AM
God i hope beastiary wont make it into core game. It's so boring and just annoying to think about
They probably will actually add to the core game, just that it will receive the breach treatment and be so rare that you will like only see a red beast once every 3 months at most.
well that was about time tbh: Yellow Beasts, Legendary Beasts and Albino Rhoas can no longer have their corpses destroyed or consumed (other than by Necromancy Nets).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info