The Phantasmal Whirling Blades Effect

I like it, but I'd like to see it with higher attack speed which most players normally achieve.

I'd like it even more if I hadn't gotten 7 Ice Whirling Blades from 12 Fire and Ice mystery boxes.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Nice
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
daddy please don't

my wallet can only take so much
Dank
looks dope
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
That's some fine, looking effect you've got there
Purchased. Looks really cool in game ;)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
any preview video of an actual gameplay, like standard build using Whirling Blades with 300% IAS, i wonder if the animation is even noticeable.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Looks really good!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Marxone wrote:
any preview video of an actual gameplay, like standard build using Whirling Blades with 300% IAS, i wonder if the animation is even noticeable.

It is :) bcause its leaving a trail (black and grey/white) lookin really nice, much better than ice effect which is barely noticeable
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info