The Phantasmal Whirling Blades Effect

Great a MTX for Whirling Blades after they set its distance to always go max and removed short whirl's entirely. xD

GGG stop pretending and start making mtx for meta skill's instead of releasing it after you killed the skill.
"
coyd wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:
any preview video of an actual gameplay, like standard build using Whirling Blades with 300% IAS, i wonder if the animation is even noticeable.

It is :) bcause its leaving a trail (black and grey/white) lookin really nice, much better than ice effect which is barely noticeable

if you have it, could you put on youtube some quick 20s footage, you would earn a meaningless like from me for it :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
"
coyd wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:
any preview video of an actual gameplay, like standard build using Whirling Blades with 300% IAS, i wonder if the animation is even noticeable.

It is :) bcause its leaving a trail (black and grey/white) lookin really nice, much better than ice effect which is barely noticeable

if you have it, could you put on youtube some quick 20s footage, you would earn a meaningless like from me for it :)

Sure, when I get home from work :)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
compare to ice one which isn't even visible this one is 7/10.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Very cool. I love that you guys also changed the sound effect.
Still patiently waiting for Clockwork Golem.... :(
Why put such cool effects on such limited use skills?

Sure, WB is used quite a bit, but what about more active skills like Arc, Scorching Ray, or others?

IMO, they need to quit with the 'this cool effect only works on this skill' and make it work on what ever skill it's added to - after all, it's only a palette change, it does not alter the animation or skill in any way.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOXRlT75AM

Here is the video with the MTX from Reddit
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Last edited by coyd on Apr 16, 2018, 8:19:16 AM
I love this!!
"
coyd wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOXRlT75AM

Here is the video with the MTX from Reddit

The trail looks nice. I might get it (but as a cheap ass gonna wait for discount :P
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info