Skill Revamps - Part 3

It's normal for certain builds to stand out because they are stronger than others. If other skills are to be used more, then they are equal, so that all skills for the endgame can be combined. We do not want to, because then it would be too easy. So some skills are better than others and are therefore most commonly used.

And by the way: I love Rain of Arrows, has something from the Firestorm, my favorite fire-kill. ♥
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
wot 'bout wanders?
Cool changes, im using barrage for life gain on hit purposes so the change is a buff for me, who would have thought!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Good start. Now nerf Solar Guards. Its way too OP with 0 investment.
Again with the damn projectiles and bows... you do realize that there are melee in your game right? I mean actual melee not frost blades or sunder.
Also i hope everything AoE related including spells and melee skills gets adressed as well... the AoE nerf was ridiculous.

P.S. Finally barrage get's some attention... felt like it's been only bow single target skill in game for far too long

P.P.S. Skills that should be reworked due to being outdated or plain out shit

Dex:
- Double Strike
- Elemental hit (it's been years)
- Charged Dash
- Bear trap

Str: (have you noticed that there are way more dex and int skills than str?)
- Ground Slam (Even with threshold jewels it's ... meh)
- Devouring totem (:D :D)
- Rejuvenation totem
- Static strike
- Sweep (Are you kidding me with that base dmg and less atk spd modifier?)
- Dominating blow...just blows
- Earthquake (Even with heavy AoE investment it is like an atom... it's there but you can't see... cool for skill that mechanically you are supposed to use once and move to next pack)
Turn str out has least skills but has the crappiest ones,

Int:
- Cold snap
- Conversion trap (Holy shit yes there is such a skill)
- Ice nova (Nice try with that Frostbolt interaction... probably would have worked 3 years ago)
- Ice spear
- Arctic breath (Such a vicious looking animation... gets annihilated by a pebble)
- Discharge (Maybe ok if you fix all AoE skills)
- Storm burst
- Vortex (cool MTX i guess that's about it... it's AoE skill)
I pretty much never play int builds so can't really comment much more
Oh, Devouring Totem used to be great, in the time when Totems were working with Cast When Damage Taken - it was great replenishment skill, much better than Decoy Totem at that time.
Then the CWDT nerf fest came in the next 5-10 patches, nerf after nerf :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
Make barrage a support gem and than every bow/wand skill will deal great damage xd

ps. change bear trap to aoe skill not catching 1monster at a time plox.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Apr 17, 2018, 5:34:18 AM
I even login to post reply.
1. Vaal skills should be like ultimate ability and should be overpowered without links. Moreover, in some locations we can't use it because we cant collect souls (Izaro room for example). Better idea is to add cooldown to this skills (and remove fu****ng coolddown for all other skills like fire dash)
2. +1 barrage arrow - poison assassin f**k yea!
3. You can full convert to fire with blackgleam or signalfire so don't lie to people! The only problem with blast rain is when a bow character makes crit (99.99% bow builds use critical strikes and pick up node King of the Hill) an enemy will be knockback and this is significantly reduced damage of this skill cause destroy projectiles overlap mechanic in the center of the skill.
So wait, how much fire penetration could a blast rain elementalist get with this?!
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
So Rain of Arrows has a larger area of effect but slightly lower damage as it's slightly more spread out? Excited to try it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info