Skill Revamps - Part 3

Any chance you'd be willing to make the Barrage threshold jewel fire on the first, last, and middle shots to compensate for the reduced damage, since it won't otherwise naturally get an extra projectile like the main attack will?
BATLE ROYALE!!!!!! PLS ♥
noone will ever notice this kek
Singlewordasskisseyfastposttryingtogetfirstbutstillkissingass!

Anyway...

The rain of arrow changes looks nice, nerfing barrage, how hard will this hit wanders I wonder.

Regardless I can tell you one thing with absolute certainty. The streamers and pawnshop allstars will not suffer. Only regular people will suffer.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
These changes make me sad, I kinda like having bow skills that don't scale with extra proj. Means we gear and build differently.
IGN: RegalForce
what a cool guy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Nephalim wrote:
Please don't nerf barrage, juggers, and what ever else you deem opie into the gutter bin. Has there even been a time GGG has nerfed a build or skill and not made it either totally useless or failed totally at achieving the nerf? The middle ground is clearly too delicate to define unless you change absolutely nothing else in that patch.

Give us a patch where its all additions rather subtractions. 3.2 was such a good turn aroun for the horrible balancing path since 2.6. dont have 3.3 revert back on those old ways.

i agree.
Traps and underused bow skills! Nice.
How about conversion trap and bear trap buff too?
"We realize barrage is the only viable single-target skill for bows and wands and we realize we need to diversify this, so to that end we're nerfing barrage without making any other single-target bow/wand skills viable."

GGG logic. :thinking:
Last edited by Zyrixion on Apr 16, 2018, 9:32:02 PM
The changes to Blast Rain aren't really exciting, all you've done is made it good alternative single target for explosive arrow builds.

What else does this change do? barrage is still better even with the nerf if you're focusing on single target which is what blast rain does.
Last edited by NetherPrime on Apr 16, 2018, 9:36:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info