Introducing the First Blood Starter Pack!

This is an absolutely terrible starter pack. I hope you guys look at the deafening feedback and make this cheaper, with a premium tab.

This thing is woefully bad.
delete all lootboxes
"
Timbroslice wrote:
This is an absolutely terrible starter pack. I hope you guys look at the deafening feedback and make this cheaper, with a premium tab.

Price would be ok if it was a premium tab.
Who the fuck made that effect? You can barely see it.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
hey all, new player here, who was enticed by exactly what the description sounded like: a great place to start for beginners!

thankfully due to the overwhelming unanimous negative feedback I will wait for a better deal!

can someone let me know what I should be waiting for instead?

much appreciated guys!

cheers from toronto
Sorry But this is not good for a beginner pack. It needs to be an upgraded tab so they can get into trading. What's to say they are new and don't know you have to have a premium tab to auto upload to trading sites, they spend their coins on an mtx only to find out after that they dun f'ed up.
The $480usd dominator pack has the best value.

Go leafs go!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
"
Timbroslice wrote:

Price would be ok if it was a premium tab.

Starter kits are supposed to sucker people in, this is barely a step above buying points and can't be upgraded.

It should be $10, with 200 points, a premium tab and a armor MTX.

GGG can be so out of touch.
delete all lootboxes
Dear GGG, I would prefer the Rambo starter pack please thank you.

They drew first blood, not me!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
looks cool, could be a prem tab tho
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 17, 2018, 8:36:52 PM
"
Timbroslice wrote:

Starter kits are supposed to sucker people in, this is barely a step above buying points and can't be upgraded.

It should be $10, with 200 points, a premium tab and a armor MTX.

GGG can be so out of touch.

this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info