Introducing the First Blood Starter Pack!

"
monster0824 wrote:
Should really be a premium tab...

i agree, if u want starters to really feel welcome with this pack and get into the mtx game. just make it a premium. This extra normal tab is too little too late im afraid. i suppose they could buy a premium tab with the points from the pack, but that doesnt really feel like what the pack needs to portray.

its just that little bit of a "gift" in a ONE TIME purchase.
No way. Not for this unfair rng .
Can you buy this with Steam Wallet?
I read this as First Blood Supporter Pack and thought we getting new league already :((

Also should be a premium tab
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Apr 18, 2018, 5:18:48 PM
I am going to have to agree with people here, either make the stash tab a premium stash tab or lower the price of the starter's pack while also lowering the points given by it
It doesnt say premium stash tab.. That should be what it has in my opinion for best new player experience.
A premium tab instead of a normal tab would be better.

I'd also argue that a currency tab and 150 points would help a new player out more than 200 points that they will probably spend on other items that won't benefit them as much.
"
vio wrote:
"
Why it's not premium stash tab?

because you can buy plenty of them with the 200 points you get.

Or you could, you know, just buy those directly for far less money?...
Hey GGG, good idea with the Starter Pack. But I don't think this pack is really worth its money. Here how I would design a starter pack:

1. Make it cheap (about 5 to 10 bucks) so that also young people can buy it. I don't really care if I pay $20 or even $50 for a pack. I earn a few thousand per month. But young folks will think twice spending $20.

2. Even the ground when it comes to trading: Change the extra stash tab either for a premium tab or for an upgrade to a premium tab. This would give players who can not effort lots of premium tabs immediately a way to trade conveniently. I know, they can buy those tabs from the points. But in my opinion, everyone should anyway get at least one premium tab as having those tabs makes the game easier.

The rest is good I think.
20$ yea that is wat Player need´s......

Electronic Arts, Sony, GGG ??? Money Money Money

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info