The Manticore Shield

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
looks cool but its way too shiny.

Why dont the items look used and worn? Why do the mtx have to constantly look so silly and glowy, over the top?

I wouldnt buy it, the model is cool, if you had given it a worn gritty texture without all the unnecessary particle effects i would have bought it.

Perhaps GGG can make a skin effect to satisfy players that enjoy looking dirty....”take a bath” mtx?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

nice Shield but will we ever get a nice looking (general) trap mtx? >_>
"

Perhaps GGG can make a skin effect to satisfy players that enjoy looking dirty....”take a bath” mtx?

I legitimately laughed. Well played.

...also, i'd probably buy it.
Release Manticore Pack

Wait

Wait

Make players spent their points

Wait

Release the shield

HappyMerchant
Bring me one of those chickens.
sexy
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
oooh
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Just oozes of sMex
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Sometimes i feel like GGG wants to milk us a bit too hard. This shield should be content of the supporter pack to begin with.
"
Sometimes i feel like GGG wants to milk us a bit too hard. This shield should be content of the supporter pack to begin with.

Its only free to play.. Not fre to look good :D I have spend all my points always to something shit, have fucking 100 premium tabs and shit tons mtx's what i dont never use :D What ever, maybe need to buy that shield when i buy next pack :D
So they sold chopped up supporter pack and not they sell the damn shield that was created exactly to FIT that supporter mtx.

The shield is exactly for that supporter pack.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info