Very nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
GZ😁
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Frankly this mtx makes Naruto look 100% historically accurate.

TBH, I wasn't going to say it, but I guess I didn't need to, lol.

Also seems my unspoken thoughts on direct criticism were voiced by others, too; I just avoided it because for once my comment was on the first page, and I wouldn't have been surprised if it was deleted if it wasn't "mostly positive."

But seriously, we ALREADY have the Seraph version, AND the Reaper to satisfy the edgelords... That makes ST the first active skill with 3 different re-skins... And I think the second to get 4 total alternate effects, after Cyclone. (which has 2 palette-swaps and 2 reskins)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
looks nice... but could you make them turn sideways perhaps? i love serph and reaper effects because i get a paytowin kind of feel of hitting a larger area, feels good
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Is it possible to get a horizontal version of this?
Pleeeeeease, make them horizontal :) That would be great ( and I think a lot more would buy it :) ).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info