3.2.3 Patch Notes

Legacy set back <3
What's there to bitch about, they've clearly given up on trying to make this league less of a failure because nothing can make it less of a failure.

Oh well, just over a month of this disaster left.
"Added a new ability to Saqawal, First of the Sky"

oh god, are you actually keeping this crap in the game.
Please buff energy shield.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
IS THERE ANY ETA FOR THE PREVIEW OPTION IN THE MTX SHOP?
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
After the patch I get a crash every second time I try to switch zones (9 maps in a row, crashed with first portal).
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where the Legacy Armour Set was not as shiny as it once was.

Thank goodness for that. :D
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Did I read that right? We got back our shiny stuff? That's awesome!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
orbankaroly wrote:
After the patch I get a crash every second time I try to switch zones (9 maps in a row, crashed with first portal).

3.2.3 patch is not live yet or I missed update push in Steam. 3.2.2c client fails to activate instances today. Looks like server side problem. Did not have that problem over weekend.
"
dzekas_darbis wrote:
"
orbankaroly wrote:

3.2.3 patch is not live yet or I missed update push in Steam. 3.2.2c client fails to activate instances today. Looks like server side problem. Did not have that problem over weekend.

Ah okey, thanks. Then it is just a 'great' time to play now I guess...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info