Winners of the T-shirt Design Competition

Grats to all the winners. :) Hope to see more interesting competitions in the near future.
GGG still takes win with the Pantheon T-shirt. I was waiting to see if any would top it, but nope.. Top three are well chosen though.
"
I'm loving the T-Shirt by Vokter, much better than the winner. ahh, next time.

Hey thanks for that, I honestly was genuinely and pleasantly surprised when I saw that I was one of the runner ups, did not even expect that at all!
@klockquirk <- are you actually selling t-shirts? Yours are the best!
AkiraRomdo has a beautiful style.

klockquirk has a focus on detail.

Artfulx deserves to win with capturing the mystery and awe of creating a reality out of the fabric of the universe with ancient magic.

GabrielNs's shirt design puts a smile on my face.
I want to buy most of these. Let me spend money on this.
Really want the exiles V2 shirt by NieNie
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Apr 24, 2018, 8:29:58 PM
I like Malachai by DUAxWolff, Necromancer by wika26104, Grind Die Repeat by Slipperyjim8, Occultist by AkiraRomdo, Exiles by QueenNie, This One is Captured by GabrielNs, Choose Your Path by ArcLucid, and Elder by ZakkPerish better than the top two. I'd spend money on those (probably on ALL of those); I wouldn't spend money on the top two.

...Okay, that's a lie, I'll totally end up buying them, but the Shaper shirt is boring, GGG.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
First wanna thank GGG and the support of the community :)

I actually don't know what the problem is either. The picture I painted myself -- though it's clearly inspired by some beach-themed T-shirts (not a specific one but the general style), and the font is the Broadway font that everyone has in MSWord.

@GGG: If you need the original file for some polishing magic (I am literally amateur in painting so I would be more than glad to take that!) or whatever which would help for making the T-shirt, please do not hesitate to PM me!
Last edited by darklolita666 on Apr 24, 2018, 9:09:15 PM
I would totally pay real money for both the Exiles V2 and Harbinger tee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info