[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

I have error... Im write my character name, and error "The following name already active"
I have traded at least ten maps to get the one I needed and it's very convenient. A lot better than the mess of trade chat and a lot faster than looking for each map on poe.trade.
This is really nice ! You really should post this on reddit
Very nice feature/website !

Some nice enhancement that could be made :

Ask the account name (instead of the char), and internally, use https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/<acc>/characters API with the "lastactive" param in json to determine which char should be PMed.

Don't show the popup when the account name is already saved (and add a new button to 'delog' from the current account) ?
very nice!
Amazing website, well done and thank you.

Some suggestions:

1) Put the stop and update buttons as two separate buttons. I'm confused as to when it changes from stop to update.

2) Would it be possible to use the POE API to see if the player is online, DND or AFK as I get a fair few of those.

3) Would it be possible to put a search box on the left and right panels so I can search for the map instead of having to hover over each one to find out the names

4)Once I have setup my exchange maps, maybe let me minimise the exchange lists so I see the matches without having to scroll.

5) Let me put my character name and league at the top of the screen

Keep up the good work!
Last edited by Asarkiro on Mar 14, 2019, 7:10:44 AM
Last edited by _Sycho on Mar 14, 2019, 8:04:59 AM
So basically this is the map auction house everyone was asking for, only not in the game.

Great job, will definitively use it.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
not working for me (browser Chrome)
Im chossing maps, pressing start, entering char name, presing ok and nothing happening. Start doesnt turn into "stop". If i press again it will again just open window with char-name
"
omgree wrote:
not working for me (browser Chrome)
Im chossing maps, pressing start, entering char name, presing ok and nothing happening. Start doesnt turn into "stop". If i press again it will again just open window with char-name

I was applying updates. It should work right now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info