[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

The site is very helpful...thanks!

Couple of related challenges:

To have the most flexibility, you can list all the maps you have in the tier, along with all that you need. But that can easily lead to several different offers at once, and frustrated people on the other end when you don't respond right away.

To more easily manage the interactions, you can post a couple of maps that you have and only one that you want. There may not be any offers, which means you just list another one that you want. You can do this fairly quickly, except then you get dumped for too many attempts in the allowed time window and have to sit around waiting. What happens if you increase the number of attempts allowed? If there are resource constraints, maybe you make it dynamic depending on the activity level?? Seems like there ought to be a sweet spot there.

Again, thanks for s great tool.
Is this site down? I haven't been able to get it to load in more than a day...
i think the site is broken
hi
poemap live is out???
we cant use it????

T.T plz....
Ok, seems to be up now.
Great site for when you need it, but lately I've been getting a lot of whispers from people that want to buy my maps while I'm

A) Not live on the website
B) Don't even have my map tab on public
C) All the maps I do sell for currency are in my sales tab which is public

After a few days I decided to ask people where they got the idea from that I'm selling these maps and they pointed to poemap.live

Besides this being quite annoying cus I have to turn down people for stuff I'm not even selling in the first place like 6 times a day... This also feels quite sketchy as you're apparently looking into and indexing my map tab while I'm not even using the website or allow public view of the tab, which begins to sound like spyware to me.

Is this a known problem and if so, is there a fix for it? Otherwise, I'm gonna have to unlink my account and do it the old fashion way again.
"
jer1993 wrote:
Great site for when you need it, but lately I've been getting a lot of whispers from people that want to buy my maps while I'm

A) Not live on the website
B) Don't even have my map tab on public
C) All the maps I do sell for currency are in my sales tab which is public

After a few days I decided to ask people where they got the idea from that I'm selling these maps and they pointed to poemap.live

Besides this being quite annoying cus I have to turn down people for stuff I'm not even selling in the first place like 6 times a day... This also feels quite sketchy as you're apparently looking into and indexing my map tab while I'm not even using the website or allow public view of the tab, which begins to sound like spyware to me.

Is this a known problem and if so, is there a fix for it? Otherwise, I'm gonna have to unlink my account and do it the old fashion way again.

Hi. This happens very rarely, mostly when the user ends a session in non-standard ways. It's a known problem. Sometimes connections are stuck and the service thinks you are still connected. I'm working on it and rolled out the fix yesterday. If you have this problem, the workaround is to start PoeMap and stop the session. You will see the "Duplicate login" error, just press "Break in".
Im stuck in connecting after I press start pls help :(
"
RafaeruKun wrote:
Im stuck in connecting after I press start pls help :(

Please, join our Discord for advanced support. It is hard to do on the forum.
Yeah this site was a great help in the past but now in blight nearly everyone is trolling....they ask for your map join the party and directly leave, got this more then 10 times now in a row, like this it's even faster to buy the maps with the trade site.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info