[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

Found some really weird behavior with poemap. When I'm looking at the poemap.live site my fps gets capped at 72. When I'm in a different tab the fps goes back to 144. The fps drop only happens when I have the poemap tab visible, I can be on a different tab and experience no fps loss while poemap is still running.

Here you can see my fps chart ingame. You can see the fps cap at 72 as soon as I look at the poemap.live tab: https://i.imgur.com/UHSLEDh.png

What's going on here? Using Firefox.
my peomap doesnt even connect. it loads forever. does it work for u atm ?
"
conopatrick wrote:
Found some really weird behavior with poemap. When I'm looking at the poemap.live site my fps gets capped at 72. When I'm in a different tab the fps goes back to 144. The fps drop only happens when I have the poemap tab visible, I can be on a different tab and experience no fps loss while poemap is still running.

Here you can see my fps chart ingame. You can see the fps cap at 72 as soon as I look at the poemap.live tab: https://i.imgur.com/UHSLEDh.png

What's going on here? Using Firefox.

Change animation to the static in the settings on PoeMap
"
Woolz wrote:
my peomap doesnt even connect. it loads forever. does it work for u atm ?

Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+D to change the connection method
"
Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+D to change the connection method

to what ? None of the following works
determinate
indeterminate
buffer
query

:(

it does work on my Laptop tho. has to be something on my pc.
This is awsome , thanks for creating that!
Your credentials are correct, but we didn't find any character for <b>ForYourSins</b>.

Make sure your <b>characters tab</b> is not hidden here .

login.hero.empty.warning.reminder

I removed check mark next to "Hide Characters tab" a day ago but it still won't let me go any further on the site. League is Blight and i have 2 heroes on it, site's just not seeing them. How to fix?
I've gotten exactly one result in the past three days, between T2 and T3 maps, even though the "Trades" window shows plenty of activity. This is in stark contrast to last league, where I had very little trouble finding trades for almost anything.

Also, your Discord invite link is invalid.
Any way to trade Elder Maps?

edit/

Okay, i found it!

Thanks, great work!
Last edited by ImpulZze90 on Oct 21, 2019, 1:45:34 PM
PoeMap is ready for the Metamorph league. Additional updates will be delivered soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info