[Tool] PoeMap Live - map exchange service

"
Tonnatos wrote:
I sent a message, no response.

Make sure you are using the latest version of the site.
We changed the verification method and we won't reply you using private messages. You should return to PoeMap back and confirm that you was sending the message that contained the generated Subject for your challenge. Be careful in specifying the name of the account, use the same account name as it is on the site (case sensitive).
Last edited by snql on Mar 17, 2019, 3:17:24 PM
Looks like it's working now, haven't found a trade yet but I guess that's because the authentification update just came out.

Thanks for this great tool!
Sent a message 1 hour ago, isn't veryfied yet.

Edit: Working, was using my char name not my account name.
Last edited by jalu_ on Mar 17, 2019, 8:13:27 AM
not getting token as well.
"
snql wrote:
"
Tonnatos wrote:
I sent a message, no response.

Make sure you are using the latest version of the site.
We changed the verification method and we won't reply you using a message. You should return to PoeMap back and confirm sending the message with the required message Subject. Be careful in specifying the name of the account, use the same account name as it on the site (case sensitive).

all works fine! TY!
WE ARE Q ! WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL !
"
Your credentials are correct, but we didn't find any character for your account. Make sure your profile is not private.

My account name matches exactly. My account is NOT private. https://i.imgur.com/9xtNO81.jpg
I tried my account name (case sensitive) 2 times, no response :>

Edit: Received a response now, thx

Edit2: Next problem > Your credentials are correct, but we didn't find any character for your account. Make sure your profile is not private.

My profile is not private.

Edit 3: Took a while, works now!
Last edited by Forke24x7 on Mar 17, 2019, 9:08:20 AM
Works now, nevermind.
Last edited by b5001 on Mar 17, 2019, 9:59:13 AM
Awesome !
Thanks
There's some sort of graphic running when the site waits for offers. I assume it's the loading bar. When that's running, it messes with my graphics card, as I've got 1 screen with 60 hz and 1 screen with 144hz. When there's a graphic app running on the slower screen it caps the other one to 60hz as well. I think this is a common problem with nvidia or something of the likes. Could you look into that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info