ExileCon Merchandise

These are cute

The squeezable ex is probably going to end up being the hot item this season. Jokes about penny-pinching, but also "my dog ate the one I had can I get another"

Next season:

Plush Elder squig from Elder maps that spawn squigs (those squeaky octopus things that camp red maps and also appear in Absence of Value and Reason). Rugged construction for ages 2+ and for your pooch. Squeaks when you squeeze him!

Plush Azure Monkeys and Turongs from Delve. Monkey has poseable arms so he can cling to objects or throw iceballs (not included). Turong has a springy tail that bobbles menacingly around when you flip it! Also, his belly is magnetized so he can camp your fridge door and keep things chill!

Izaro Keychain Fob. Need an Offering to the Goddess? This brass enamel Offering keeps your treasure keys organized. Or, a brushed aluminum Saw Blade to keep you sharp on the road. (NO actual sharp edges!)

Paua Bar case ornament. Keep your mana manageable with this decal for your gaming rig case or laptop cover. It's an adhesive-backed stainless steel jewel setting inlaid with a small bit of 100% authentic Paua nacre.

Gummi Drop Bears. Made in the Northern Forest - I mean Australia.

Totem Cat Scratching Post. Choose from Holy Flame, Ancestral Protector, or Spell Totem. Rugged construction, lightweight, 100% organic milled balsa.

Currency Christmas Ornament Set. Deck the Vaals... Sturdy lightweight polypropylene orbs.

Adopt-a-Golem plushie series. Choose from Sparky (ltg golem), Smokey (flame golem), Chilly (ice golem), Pigpen (chaos golem), or Korg (stone golem). Big sad eyes plead with you to take them home!

Chocolate Weta Sampler Box. Contains no actual wetas or weta parts! Milk, dark, white chocolate, and fruit- and creme-filled weta grubs.

Navali Gumball Dispenser. Each gumball (all grape flavoured!) is hollow and contains a fruity surprise prophecy! Best of all, no silver coin needed. Dishwasher safe. Banana, lemon/lime, orange, strawberry, and kiwifruit centre chew.

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
The exalt foam stress ball got my attention, but then I saw the Celestial Cat Socks.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THEM
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
selling the left overs is a far cry from what I and others want... in any case I didn't see the text below the picture, so I guess I'm bad at reading, or you know; I missed it. There's no need to be yet another text tough guy on the internet talking to people like you never would face to face.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Anyone that doesn't get it or jumps to conclusions is bad at reading.

First off, why the fuck are you being so aggressive here?

People in the community have long been asking about physical merch. This isnt coming out of nowhere, and is totally understandable given what they said.

It only says items will be made available if there is leftover stock. So what if there is no leftover stock? Exclusive by default since nothing else remains?

Imo this is a legitimate question, and you being a jerk about it, doesn't help anything. Do better the next time you think you are being clever.

Yes, exclusive by default is exactly what that means.

[Removed by Support] There has literally not been a single question asked about the merch situation that was not answered in the OP. [Removed by Support]
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 11, 2019, 11:44:44 PM
"
alhazred70 wrote:
selling the left overs is a far cry from what I and others want... in any case I didn't see the text below the picture, so I guess I'm bad at reading, or you know; I missed it. There's no need to be yet another text tough guy on the internet talking to people like you never would face to face.

Actually, I'd say it to your face too. Take the time to read, it really isn't hard. You aren't done until the panel ends.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I really wish I could buy his things there, but impossible for me (France) to come to exilecon :(
the portal looks great too: '(
希望可以提供給一些無法到現場的會員購買
Give me that exalted orb for 160chaos plz
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
I want so bad.
Put those celestial cat socks in the next $480 bundle and we have a deal!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info