Swag Bag for ExileCon Attendees

"
Mentoya wrote:
Does anyone know what Streamers are going to be attending? I haven't heard of any, but I'm sure there are least a couple based upon the planned race etc...

on the http://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon schedule
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Meh
"
Kind of disappointed that long-term heavy supporters cant get the ingame mtx at least some way or another... not everyone can make it to exilecon even though they would have liked to. That portal looks really good. Kinda bummed out now :(

How u know how that portal looks like?
Dank! I want them, can we buy them please please please!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
Does anyone know what Streamers are going to be attending? I haven't heard of any, but I'm sure there are least a couple based upon the planned race etc...

on the http://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon schedule

I tried that link you posted and it didn't work...... I went to the EXILECON announcement feed and it didn't name the streamers. What page does it name the actual streamers? I must have missed it? Thanks
jealous about the portal effect.

I wonder why "exclusives" are ok for exile-con but not any cool holiday or other exclusives anymore...

Otherwise I'm excited for exile-con and the streams coming up!!
Last edited by Menacetech on Nov 11, 2019, 10:34:19 PM
"
Menacetech wrote:

I wonder why "exclusives" are ok for exile-con but not any cool holiday or other exclusives anymore...

Probably because it's the first ever ExileCon?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
Menacetech wrote:

do you have any idea how much money takes to go to NZ from other countries?

while exclusives only show how cyber cool you're it doesnt mean that much but then I read that this portal microtransaction is a code which means people will sell them on ebay for a good chunk of money..

it's not a small amount to go to "exilecon" unless you're somehow loaded with money or making a sacrifice.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
ragneg wrote:
I think you'd be surprised how little Australians are going imo. I think it would mostly be Americans as usual. Would be great to get some demographics out of GGG post event!

I agree that demographics would be fascinating.

As to the OP, I was a little butthurt when I first read it, but some points along the way have made sense and I've changed my mind.

The post regarding older support packs being a similar situation was the one that really got me.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Not a big fan of this. I know its your big "convention" but a flight from my home state to your home is $1,000 from the US. Basic "tickets" is 180$.

So right there is 1.2k. Not counting cost of Pass ports. Cost of staying there. Which u have linked both flight and hotels. Wonder what deals you got there for providing direct links. Hotels willing to post a cost cheapest is 299$ a night.

So for a whopping 2 night visit.
1788 before tax.Not counting passports and etc.
For fans who have put money into the game from the start (shout out to beta players!) to now we get a big snub. some "here is some plushies and things merch"
And folks that have the cash to fork out gets free MTX portals grab bags and a few other things.

Yes Im upset for the portal MTX. Who wouldnt want that?!

Wish you would show a little love to the fans that dont have 2k + to toss to go on a trip for a 2 day event. </3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info