Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

The hope is waning
I was never believe in this. Yet still trying and disappointed when i got no drop after 2 days.
Then boom! Today when i check out sale items it showed that eternal set was Owned. I was shook and check my mtx tab and saw all the super rare mtx and a random common pet. Love u GGG
PF
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Hey guys and girls. There is good news for some from 0 gang. If you had used different accounts with that twitch, you'd better check them, cause there are some guys (and me too) who got the drops on that throwaway middle poe accounts.
I used this to solve the problem with connecting to twitch (some red message about twitch prime). May be there are a lot of people with this situation.
I've already written the support about the possibility to transfer. I hope it's real, cause there is no out fault
Last edited by shadowingo on Nov 18, 2019, 3:45:01 PM
"
shadowingo wrote:
Hey guys and girls. There is good news for some from 0 gang. If you had used different accounts with that twitch, you'd better check them, cause there are some guys (and me too) who got the drops on the throwaway middle poe accounts.
I used this to solve the problem with connecting to twitch. May be there are a lot of people with this situation.
I've already written the support about the possibility to transfer. I hope it's real, cause there is no out fault

how is it not your fault for checking which twitch account is linked to your account?
"
veenarm wrote:
"
shadowingo wrote:
Hey guys and girls. There is good news for some from 0 gang. If you had used different accounts with that twitch, you'd better check them, cause there are some guys (and me too) who got the drops on the throwaway middle poe accounts.
I used this to solve the problem with connecting to twitch. May be there are a lot of people with this situation.

how is it not your fault for checking which twitch account is linked to your account?

You didn't understand. I used the middle poe account to link my main to twitch. Then I ofc relinked to main. I watched the streams, while twitch was connected to main. But drops came to the account, which was connected previously
Last edited by shadowingo on Nov 18, 2019, 3:41:36 PM
Guys, be patient. I got a few drops today after feeling like I was in the 0 drops gang. Chris even said that the reward system is backlogged and will take time to distribute.
IGN: XaultD
"
xaultd wrote:
Guys, be patient. I got a few drops today after feeling like I was in the 0 drops gang. Chris even said that the reward system is backlogged and will take time to distribute.

He also said that the drops would be distributed by now...
"Awards should be given out today though"
Said at 3:06PM 18th November (NZDT) it is now 9:53AM 20TH November (NZDT).

While GGG didn't say on twitter that they had finished distributing the drops, the fact that Chris said he expected it to be done already means there is either something delaying it again or it's taking longer than expected but near the end. Which leaves very little hope for the people like me that have received 0 drops so far...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
15~16h watched and still 0 drop... Seriously, who had this idea? Can you, plzzzzzzzz, NEVER DO THIS AGAIN? This should be a gift for the fans that watched the most important, i guess?, event for POE, but some guys got 5+ drops for watching 1h, while others that watched most of it got a big F U, THAT IS STUPID!
"
nogenem wrote:
15~16h watched and still 0 drop... Seriously, who had this idea? Can you, plzzzzzzzz, NEVER DO THIS AGAIN? This should be a gift for the fans that watched the most important, i guess?, event for POE, but some guys got 5+ drops for watching 1h, while others that watched most of it got a big F U, THAT IS STUPID!

Also the stress of waiting & not knowing and having to check the website every few minutes and their twitter feed to check if they have finished distributed the drops.

It's given me very bad thoughts and definitely had a negative impact on my mental health...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info