Exilecon is Tomorrow!

We're almost at the finish line! In less than a day we'll be hosting ExileCon, our very first Path of Exile convention!

The official livestream begins on Saturday the 16th at 9AM New Zealand time (Friday the 15th at noon PST) with a one-hour pre-show. If you're confused, just follow the countdown on the front page - the stream starts when this countdown ends! In case you've missed our schedule, check it out here.

We have also prepared a special webpage with an embedded twitch client, the ExileCon schedule and all the upcoming announcement pages in one place (they will stay locked for now, until formally announced on the day!) This page will be available in several hours. We'll announce when it's live.

As we mentioned yesterday, we've arranged the Twitch Drops promotion for the viewers of our livestream. By linking your Path of Exile account on PC, Xbox One or PS4 to Twitch and watching the ExileCon livestream at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile, you'll not only experience our announcements and developer presentations live, but will also get a chance to win cool microtransaction prizes.

Find out more here.

Get a Free Carnival Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Although we don't have a weekend-long sale, we've prepared several single-day sales for Path of Exile's most popular microtransactions. Keep an eye on them in the 'Specials' section of the store, and don't forget to check your Watchlist.

To make this weekend's sales even better value, we're offering a free Carnival Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store! This offer is available on both PC and Consoles.

Please note: it's only possible to get only one free Carnival Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free Mystery Box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free Mystery Box.

The offer will end at Nov 18, 2019 10:00 PM (EST) (This is displayed in your local time). Thank you for your support!

We've been working on the convention for more than a year and we're very excited to finally show you everything tomorrow. Whether you're attending ExileCon, or watching it live from home, we hope you'll have a great time. See you all very soon!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
hahaha
I've been playing since 2.0.0 and this is the only game that i have played consistently since then... I am excited to see what you have in store for me!
See you tomorrow!! :0)
Good luck wih ExileCon, I hope everything goes well! Also, please tell us when you can tell us when you know whether future ExileCons will likely be possible and if they're in NZ, and would the next one be next year or on the next big announcement like 4.0 :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I'm even more excited about this than Diablo 4!!!
pog
PogU
Alright
Saved
Can’t wait to see what you guys have got up your sleeves. Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info