ExileCon is Tomorrow! Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
y3lw0rC wrote:
Meah, have a 10 points leftover laying around, thought I'm gonna buy a skin transfer to get a "free" carnival mystery box. But when I actually saw what the box offers I've changed my mind :). Even 6 points feels like a rip off...

Maybe next time.

Depend in how many accounts you having this :D For me is 28 accounts, so.. :D
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Let the games begin.
I was looking forward to the stash tab discount weekend long promotion. But now I guess I have to wait another 3 weeks ?
"
Therenas wrote:
I was looking forward to the stash tab discount weekend long promotion. But now I guess I have to wait another 3 weeks ?

I want to buy some stash tabs too. But this is one-day deal only. Maybe we will see stash tab sale tomorrow?
"
Voidstranger wrote:
"
Therenas wrote:

I want to buy some stash tabs too. But this is one-day deal only. Maybe we will see stash tab sale tomorrow?

Hopefully, I need more space to sell my loot. Can't map because I don't have space to store, sort, sell.
Mistery Box from now, or when Exilecon started?
So gutted I missed the ticket sales. Was at work when they went on sale both times... I live in NZ :(
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
......Get a Free Carnival Mystery Box When You Spend Points.....

Can we get more Dark Souls and less McDonalds, please.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
hum... only 20, so ... Weta pet or Giant Weta pet ?

edit: got the ringmaster hat, not so bad.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Nov 15, 2019, 4:55:23 AM
"
Bulwyf wrote:
Mistery Box from now, or when Exilecon started?

Good Question! ??????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info