ExileCon Announcements

Got 3 drops,so it's not a scam.
That was incredible, Thank you for blowing me out of the water.
The big issue here, is how to keep interes to play poe1 when poe2 is realsed ???

GGG, this is serious issue, for me and other players

Solution: uniques items in poe2 to be difrent from uniques from poe1(find only in poe1), but with posibility to transfer(and alter the sockets) from poe1 to poe2

This is what i thing, that for the players, it will still keep the interes for poe1 for playing and replaying just to get some uniques find only in poe1 to help poe2 new builds
Last edited by dobre2 on Nov 17, 2019, 1:33:44 PM
"
dobre2 wrote:
The big issue here, is how to keep interes to play poe1 when poe2 is realsed ???

Solution: uniques items in poe2 to be difrent from uniques from poe1(find only in poe1), but with posibility to transfer(and alter the sockets) from poe1 to poe2

This is what i thing, that for the players, it will still keep the interes for poe1 for playing and replaying just to get some uniques find only in poe1 to help poe2 new builds

From what I understand it will be the same game... They have choose the name "poe 2" only for marketing reasons. Jonnatan even said that the decision to name 2 only came a few months ago. So u will play in the same league and use the same client (launcher) and choose where u want to begin. They didnt want to split the community having 2 games, they made clear that. So new players have a more upgraded inicial gameplay. For old players nothing will change u will still have the same endgame and now when u create a char or play the leagues u can choose the campaign u want. Chris even said they will balance a bit for both campaigns having +- same duration. Ascendencies will be free to choose too.

Please if Im wrong someone correct me, but Im pretty sure that is it.

Edit: By same endgame I mean between game 1 and 2. Ofcorse they will add a lot of new stuff for endgame heheh
Last edited by IHellBoundI on Nov 17, 2019, 1:50:34 PM
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
dobre2 wrote:

From what I understand it will be the same game... They have choose the name "poe 2" only for marketing reasons. Jonnatan even said that the decision to name 2 only came a few months ago. So u will play in the same league and use the same client (launcher) and choose where u want to begin. They didnt want to split the community having 2 games, they made clear that. So new players have a more upgraded inicial gameplay. For old players nothing will change u will still have the same endgame and now when u create a char or play the leagues u can choose the campaign u want. Chris even said they will balance a bit for both campaigns having +- same duration. Ascendencies will be free to choose too.

Please if Im wrong someone correct me, but Im pretty sure that is it.

Edit: By same endgame I mean between game 1 and 2. Ofcorse they will add a lot of new stuff for endgame heheh

Well, there is still a lot we don't know and I'm assuming a lot they still have to finish and make final decisions on. Just one thing that comes to mind, Tabula farming. If there is no area in the second campaign that drops Tabula div cards why would anyone racing or trying to get to endgame Day 1 or 2 play that campaign, at least with their first character? There needs to be a ton of balancing to make both appealing.
Last edited by Woodcutta on Nov 17, 2019, 2:27:11 PM
AS LONG AS YOU KEEP YOUR SERVER ISSUES, THAT GAME WILL NEVER MATCH DIABLO FRANCHISE.
"
Chameleon wrote:
Chris saying no one complains about losing exp on death shows he hasnt been listening.

I've been complaining about the exp % loss death penalty for softcore since day one and there was a massive thread on it years ago.

OMG not only you did that, i complain about it every chance i get, here in the Forums on Reddit, Youtube comments, everywhere really! xD

It's just such an outdated system we don't need at all. Your tries for a map are limited if you cant complete a map and die constantly and use up all portals you loose all you invested orbs, maps, sextants and so on allready, no need to roll back our characters everytime and also waste my time i wont get back. :/
<3
Thats why i support this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So when POE2 comes out are the POE1 accounts going to be lost? if you're moving to a new engine are you going to keep the old one up and running as a separate entity or is everything getting transferred over to this new engine?

Also, awesome stuff!
Been following you guys since the beginning, the next iteration looks very exciting and will definitely refresh my interest in playing again.

Can't wait to buy my POE2 supporter pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info