PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

ExileCon Recap

"
osna23 wrote:
more pictures please

I created an album in our Facebook, check it out!
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Nov 18, 2019, 11:03:28 PM
Massive congratulations to everyone at GGG for making your first convention such a wonderful success! I know how much work is involved in pulling off something like this, it must be a great feeling to have everything go so well!
0 Drop 8+ hour viewed. Take the 2 question poll.

https://forms.gle/TDjeR28hTrJYv5C48

MORE PICTURES!.... particularly of the big tree on stage!!
generally dangerous
next year I'm looking forward for this recap rather than investing hours watching something that a simple thread can do the trick for me.

thanks Natalia.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops after watching for 16 hours and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for a long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.

Now, say it without crying. Jeez, all the hard ass work they put onto this beautiful game and all the good news they give to their community, and all you do is complaining for a single "twitch drop" you didn't receive, god damned it. I watched both streams and I only received a shitty eyes MTX, I don't fucking care, I'm very happy with all the good things that are going to come. Be grateful, for god's sake.
Last edited by Educmack on Nov 18, 2019, 11:19:32 PM
"
Educmack wrote:
Now, say it without crying. Jeez, all the hard ass work they put onto this beautiful game and all the good news they give to their community, and all you do is complaining for a single "twitch drop" you didn't receive, god damned it. I watched both streams and I only received a shitty eyes MTX, I don't fucking care, I'm very happy with all the good things that are going to come. Be grateful, for god's sake.

not how it works.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Definitely want to see more pictures, the con seemed like it was a lot of fun for everyone involved, and it is great to see a first con run so smoothly.

Really looking forward to seeing more of the unstreamed content too, some interesting talks seemed to be had.

All in all, good job GGG!
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

I got 0 Twitch Drops after watching for 16 hours and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.

Spends 16 hours watching something only for a random 'drop'.
It doesn't happen.
Goes Postal.

just made my day
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
"
Xystre wrote:

not how it works.

He is complaining for an MTX he didn't have the luck to receive for free when he explicitly said that have spent points buying shit, so, complaining a for just 1 single thing you didn't receive without spending money and making such "cry-babylonian" statement for it... He is overreacting on another level...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info