Support Gem Plus Preview

At one point in the future you will click the mouse one time in a map and you will clean the entire map without even move.
Mana leech plus: applies 3% mana leech; can only support dominating blow.
I strongly disagree with this idea of plus supports because they are always better than corresponding basic support. They provide no new choices for players - only straightforward powercreep. It is like make Starforge Plus which just have more damage than the regular Starforge - makes no sense from gameplay point of view.

Plus supports are the worst game mechanics in terms of what they bring to the game (absolutely nothing except powercreep) i've seen in 3 years i'm playing the game. No real player who cares about the game and its state actually wants to have it in the game.

There are 3 weeks until new league - please, revoke this plus supports from the game. Instead of them, new bosses should drop more new crafting orbs. New expansion/league have enough new/reworked mechanics to entertain players, no one will miss this plus supports system (especially if drop rate of new crafting orbs will be high enough).
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Innomen wrote:
Any comment on the twitch drops? I check the news forum now exclusively for that.

all twitch drops have been delivered. If you don't have one you didn't won anything. I got a footprint =s

on topic: These new gems looks awesome. However, in case someone isn't aware: Its like 400m XP to level it once. I said once.

You want to level it to level 5. So it's like 2 billion XP.

I probably quit the league before I get it to level 5, just like my empowers that never reach level 4.... but ok, looks cool anyway.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 21, 2019, 9:51:26 PM
This whole support gem plus system as is, has a major flaw in my opinion: all the leveling of a non plus gem feels wasted. Maybe instead of outright dropping a support gem plus, you get a currency, lets say "fork plus upgrade" which upgrades a level 20 fork to a fork plus.(IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE A CURRENCY FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT GEM AND NOT A GENERAL CURRENCY!!!)

And if you upgrade a 20 20 fork the upgraded version gets 20 quality too, so you can decide if you want to double level the normal version to save gcps on the upgraded version, because as is you dont even have that option.

Also vaaled level 21 support gems could grant a level 2 non corrupted support gem plus, to reward the risk of early gem corruption a little bit....maybe.

Maybe there is a major flaw with my idea that i dont see, but this way non support plus gems retain some value and use in the late game.
Last edited by JinLee1337 on Nov 21, 2019, 10:23:55 PM
What a terrible showcase video. That could have come out in 2014 and no one would be able to tell. Also, did GMP Plus get nerfed from when we first saw it? I thought it had 6 extra projectiles. Dang. Spell Cascade Plus also has zero indicator on its text that it does anything different.... Cold Penetration Plus and, we can assume, similar gems, are going to be the trash drops that make us sad to see, flood the market, never sell, and never, ever get leveled up, but still find their way into that one guy's min-maxed build. So thanks for that uninteresting, uninspired garbage.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Nov 21, 2019, 10:14:12 PM
"
I strongly disagree with this idea of plus supports because they are always better than corresponding basic support. They provide no new choices for players - only straightforward powercreep. It is like make Starforge Plus which just have more damage than the regular Starforge - makes no sense from gameplay point of view.

Plus supports are the worst game mechanics in terms of what they bring to the game (absolutely nothing except powercreep) i've seen in 3 years i'm playing the game. No real player who cares about the game and its state actually wants to have it in the game.

There are 3 weeks until new league - please, revoke this plus supports from the game. Instead of them, new bosses should drop more new crafting orbs. New expansion/league have enough new/reworked mechanics to entertain players, no one will miss this plus supports system (especially if drop rate of new crafting orbs will be high enough).

I definitely agree.
Just increasing the power of an item and consequently making obsolete the previous version reminds me a lot of D3.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Nov 21, 2019, 10:10:44 PM
I just want to thank you for constantly update your game with new/fresh ideas, i love your approach as a company towards players, once i get my IRL stuff sold, i buy ever supp pack there is in the future.
Streamer question: how do u feel about players watching streamers faceroll maps and bosses

ExileCon devs: we want to start fixing and reversing the power creep

Solution: Primal Plus Support Gems
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
I don't like these.

Nothing about these is interesting, unique, fun, exciting, or enthralling.

It's just "more" power creep in the game, and something to add to the list of "grind X to Y."

I hope that this is a very early alpha iteration, because damn. This sucks.
~ Seph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info