Support Gem Plus Preview

Great new supports there!
And as for "power creep" and 1-hitting 99% of monsters... You are all experienced players who know how to optimize build. Casual player does not have that knowledge and believe me - those players do not 1-hit everything. If the game would be optimized for experienced players and optimized builds - then casual/new players wont stand a chance (thus will not play PoE)... For you, experienced ones, there is end game content that is difficult, and delve AULs...

Also in upcoming season you will be able to create your own bosses - lets see if you will 1-hit and easily take some powerfull monsters ;)

GGG is doing grat work to make PoE alive for so many years. And they must take under consideration new players, not only ones who play Path for many years.
As if the powercreep isn't strong enough already.
Gotta make our 10 shaper per second to 20 shaper per second amirite?

That GMP plus and Multistrike Plus looks absolutely broken compare to the laughable 20% "increased damage" of other plus gems. GMP got 1 more proj on top of 20% attack speed, while Multistrike straight up gain one more hit on top of 60% more dm from the 4th hit. The dps difference seems way bigger than stuff like ele attack support gem plus. Great balance.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Nov 22, 2019, 2:42:40 AM
So...Why does Multi Strike get a third attack but spell echo doesn't get a second spell?

Granted, in all honesty all the "Plus" skills don't look like they'll be worth they effort to deal with, better off leaving it on the ground or selling to some one who can play 20/7 and actually get the gem to level 5. I was hoping the Plus skills would actually be interesting but so far it only seems like .04% of the skills gems are worth using.

Unless you have a "Increased Area of Effect Plus Support" that's going to get +5 radius, I can't imagine many of these will be used besides the try hards. (I'm a try hard\fail hard) I want the plus supports to be something amazing, not a oh, this skill gem gives me 5% more damage.
"
So...Why does Multi Strike get a third attack but spell echo doesn't get a second spell?

Granted, in all honesty all the "Plus" skills don't look like they'll be worth they effort to deal with, better off leaving it on the ground or selling to some one who can play 20/7 and actually get the gem to level 5. I was hoping the Plus skills would actually be interesting but so far it only seems like .04% of the skills gems are worth using.

Unless you have a "Increased Area of Effect Plus Support" that's going to get +5 radius, I can't imagine many of these will be used besides the try hards. (I'm a try hard\fail hard) I want the plus supports to be something amazing, not a oh, this skill gem gives me 5% more damage.

Seems like you're someone who quit before lv95 or something.
Leveling gems isn't all that hard, especially if you do rotation like Coward Trial/ Pure Stone.
"
apotropaiko wrote:
\you guys think these can also be corrupted for that +1 when full XP is reached?

Those are SUPPORT GEM, so level difference is so small it barely even matters compare to active skill +1 level, so I don't mind if we can't corrupt them +1.
"
apotropaiko wrote:
\you guys think these can also be corrupted for that +1 when full XP is reached?

Those are SUPPORT GEM, so level difference is so small it barely even matters compare to active skill +1 level, so I don't mind if we can't corrupt them +1.
Every single support gem will have their Plus versions or thats only for specific ones?

How about vaal skill gems? If I remember after Incursion there was only 2-3 new vaal gems or even 0 don't remember exaclty.
Some of those seem pretty bland and boring compared to others. Stuff like edwa and cold pen is really not that exciting. Maybe add some small interesting effect to those?
"
Innomen wrote:
Any comment on the twitch drops? I check the news forum now exclusively for that.

Ya there was a backlog and they handed them out eventually. If you have no messages you won nothing.
isnt spell cascade same as ordinary? -16 -21 +2 zones at max lvl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info