Super Stash Sale

ALLOW PURCHASING OF OWN NORMAL STASH TABS NOT SHARED. I STREAMED ON TWITCH AND DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING.
Last edited by m0lttn1 on Nov 21, 2019, 11:36:10 PM
Eventhough i'm the unluckiest person in poe, bought 200 points to support the company after the hardwork for exilecon announcements. Well done
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
No supporter packs this week?

That's what I thought as well they said, was the weekend after con we would see the new league supporter packs.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Nov 22, 2019, 1:07:22 AM
nice gems.
new supp packs when?
can you add option to buy "merge 4 tabs to quad tab" ? thx
"
kassigainen wrote:
Fragments Tab preview still hasn't been fixed despite reports.

It is that hard to update 30 second YT video or make a new screenshot for store? Maybe you need help with that?

It's small thing like this or Twitch drops fiasco or your broken Steam currency conversion rates that discourage players from giving you any more money.

Rude much?
Music Box Plssssssss
Verry smart to do a sale without the new supporter packs
"
kassigainen wrote:
Fragments Tab preview still hasn't been fixed despite reports.

It is that hard to update 30 second YT video or make a new screenshot for store? Maybe you need help with that?

It's small thing like this or Twitch drops fiasco or your broken Steam currency conversion rates that discourage players from giving you any more money.

So because you had to wait one more day to get free mtx, you consider twitch drops a fiasco? Have fun never getting free mtx ever again because of your reaction.
"
Walltrigger wrote:
So because you had to wait one more day to get free mtx, you consider twitch drops a fiasco? Have fun never getting free mtx ever again because of your reaction.

A lot of people got nothing (and they not even been eligible for drops despite being "connected" in account management). A lot of dummy accounts with 0 view time on twitch views got multiple drops - it's clearly technical failure and event fiasco. GGG not addressed this and pretends that nothing happened.
"Have fun never getting free mtx ever again" - in order to "have fun getting free mtx again" we needed to get that "free" mtx in the first place. At least inform yourself about what happened with this event before you start blurting random thoughts next time.

Also I like how you only focus on drops part but completely ignored other points - nothing to say much to defend GGG incompetence in those cases?
Last edited by kassigainen on Nov 22, 2019, 5:32:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info