Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

More ways to acquire the unique map? cool cool
omg that map is amazing for zerphi's!!!!....

Spoiler
oh... wait... nevermind
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 24, 2019, 4:29:06 PM
YAAASSS...

I have been resentful of the crazy-exclusive Atlas Completion bonuses ever since my Perandus Manor completion was wiped in Standard.

I'm glad that Unique completion bonuses are now retained on the Atlas in Standard, but this will make it just a bit easier and cheaper to access Perandus Manor content going forward. Thanks.
This guy again.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I like the cat and the quote.

but whatever I've never seen that map drop for me ever so.. never managed to complete any set cards for the normal perandus manor either.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Nice Card.
Thanks
hurray another card that will be unfarmable in ssf since now you can't even shape a map lol
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Neat.
Missed opportunity to make the person on that throne wearing an orange toupee
*yawn*

More dilution to the already pointless div card system.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info