Your Conquerors of the Atlas Questions Answered - Part One

Yep, we might be pretty forced to actually buy a map tab with this expansion.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...
"
Well,

I am glad I got a mapstash... players without will cry with their 4 stashtabs when every single map can have up to 16 tiers as DROP...

Why not making all maps completely TIERLESS and just make them have that tier that you have currently configured? This is a way too much itemoverload.

Well easy for you to say....
if they really want to do what you meant, they can't.
If the maps have the tier that u configured, that means, each time a player sockets a watchstone, all his current maps (or almost all) need to be rewritten on LIVE SERVER, and imagine doing that to millions of players at the same time. And when you unsocket a watchstone, they need to be rewritten again on LIVE SERVER. Sounds convienient to you, but unreasonable.
"
FramFramson wrote:
Still none of the biggest questions answered.

For instance if map items will now be tierless (seems like this is the only way the map tab and drops can work, going forward)?

What happens to all the items which currently give maps of a specific tier (Mapper's Delight, Caer Blaidd, etc.)?

As mentioned ITT, what about single-map farmers? I'm the opposite of them as I hate running the same map over and over, but it's a valid question for a very large number of players.

What about T16s? If guardian maps are gone, which maps will now be T16 anyway? Will the conquerors get new maps of their own (which I would then guess would be T16) or will they take over an existing map? Will there finally be a way to have more than just the 5 locked-in T16 maps and one single flexible T16?

And what will be done to address what we can assume will lead to a severely reduced drop rate for Watcher's Eyes, something which is already far and away the most expensive item in many builds?

There's also huge questions which I doubt we'll see answers to all, such as what the incidence rates will be for the various guardian missions from Zana.

Do you even read?
They said: if you socket 4 watchstones, all the maps in this region will be upgraded to Tier 14-16, so there will be new Tier 16 maps.
And NO, the maps will NOT be tierless. If you socket a new watchstone, higher tier maps will drop, maybe with the same name, but higher tier.
With the new exalted orbs, support plus gems and league crafting, you wouldn't need watcher's eyes as much as before.
Hey, regarding Conqueror's of the Atlas, could you share details about how atlas progression works in multiplayer, for non map owners in parties in particular?

How will watchstone related atlas progression be gated for non map owners? Do you need to have similarly upgraded sectors with watchstones to get completions or what?

Map drops will remain as map owner exclusive, I'm assuming.
Thanks
"
Kroohpyyh wrote:
Hey, regarding Conqueror's of the Atlas, could you share details about how atlas progression works in multiplayer, for non map owners in parties in particular?

How will watchstone related atlas progression be gated for non map owners? Do you need to have similarly upgraded sectors with watchstones to get completions or what?

Map drops will remain as map owner exclusive, I'm assuming.

I guess it should be the same.
For example if the owner plays a T14 map, but u haven't unlocked it yet, you will also gain the completion but u still need to unlock them first before they can drop as the mapping system works right now.
Did Blight mechanics will be implement to base game ?
T16 coward's and poorjoy's will cost 10ex :P
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Will unrelieved maps be able to drop as well?
-> Twitch.tv/furaijin <- If ur new to the game and got questions, this is the place to be! <3
No part two?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info