Your Conquerors of the Atlas Questions Answered - Part One

I'm sure you're trying not to spoil some things but it would be nice if we got a manifesto eventually about what you hoped to accomplish with this expansion and why beyond just change for the sake of change.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Nov 24, 2019, 7:49:35 PM
Synthesis league is core now please
Still none of the biggest questions answered.

For instance if map items will now be tierless (seems like this is the only way the map tab and drops can work, going forward)?

What happens to all the items which currently give maps of a specific tier (Mapper's Delight, Caer Blaidd, etc.)?

As mentioned ITT, what about single-map farmers? I'm the opposite of them as I hate running the same map over and over, but it's a valid question for a very large number of players.

What about T16s? If guardian maps are gone, which maps will now be T16 anyway? Will the conquerors get new maps of their own (which I would then guess would be T16) or will they take over an existing map? Will there finally be a way to have more than just the 5 locked-in T16 maps and one single flexible T16?

And what will be done to address what we can assume will lead to a severely reduced drop rate for Watcher's Eyes, something which is already far and away the most expensive item in many builds?

There's also huge questions which I doubt we'll see answers to all, such as what the incidence rates will be for the various guardian missions from Zana.
Last edited by FramFramson on Nov 24, 2019, 8:10:27 PM
4 questions have bascly the same awnser but by different words... which is unique watchstones will do something to maps, but you will have to wait for teasers to know what it is.
"
FramFramson wrote:

For instance if map items will now be tierless (seems like this is the only way the map tab and drops can work, going forward)?

Neon did confirm during the oct interview that this is not the case. They will still dropped tiered.
"
tragic_nate wrote:
"
FramFramson wrote:

Neon did confirm during the oct interview that this is not the case. They will still dropped tiered.

Well that seems like the map tab will now be an ungodly mess even if it's well-organized.
Last edited by FramFramson on Nov 24, 2019, 8:30:36 PM
Oh, how nice... farmable high end stuff (watchstones) that only the nolifers, farm bots, and the small number of verifiably skilled players will have access to... and they'll affect a dozen or more maps at once...

F* the lifers and casuals yet again.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
As i understand GGG game development it should be:
1) all the map should be 1-5 tier (white)
2) when you socket watchstones it should give 5 more lvls to maps in region (that will increase from white to yellow)
3) 3 watchstones to lvl map tiers and 1 to give special mods to maps (1st to yellow, 2nd to red, 3rd to tier 16)
4) all the unique maps will lvl with the region it is in.(think only unique lost paradise wont, cause its not a part of the atlas)
5) all the zana questline will be reworked.
Nice!
My question still not answered two years now. Chat and guilds for console when?

Chat and guilds for console when?

When?

Chat and guilds for console when?

Support for console when?

Anything for console when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info