Endgame Conquerors of the Atlas Gameplay Preview

REEF BOSS ENCOUNTER 2.0?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I love the aesthetic, having the avatar like inner selves of these ex-champions coming forth. Reminds me a little of the apparition system, too.
swirling blizzard hurricane storm looks badass, but those kinds of fights are horrible
the effects and fights really look amazing, great job
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Looks awesome, too bad I'll probably never see it...
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
The ice boss seems so pretty (I love ice), any chance we could get a winter wallpaper with it? :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Molochmane wrote:
REEF BOSS ENCOUNTER 2.0?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IKR, for claustrophobic players Brine King and now this boss will suck hardcore. Another one I have difficulties with is Garukhan due to its massive coverage of the screen, to the point of blinding the player without many visible ways out.
the music has got some of that venarius theme going on - amazingly epic!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Nice!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Aw man, I HATE closed-in arenas like the Brine King.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info