We're proud to introduce the Metamorph Supporter Packs! There are two pairs of Supporter Packs with exclusive cosmetic microtransactions, such as Armour Sets, Weapon Effects, Character Effects, Wings and more!

There are two pairs of packs available with many exclusive microtransactions: the Sanctum and Damnation packs. Each of the two pairs has different contents, so you can choose whichever one (or both) you prefer. You can upgrade from the cheaper one in a pair to the more expensive one later.

The Sanctum and the Grand Sanctum Supporter Packs

The Sanctum Supporter Pack contains a Weapon Effect, Wings, a Portrait Frame, a Supporter Forum Title and 250 points. The Grand Sanctum Supporter Pack contains everything from the Sanctum pack as well as an Armour Set, an alternative Helmet Skin, 550 points, a Portrait Frame and a Forum Title. Check out the preview of the Grand Sanctum Supporter Pack below!

The Damnation and the Eternal Damnation Supporter Packs

The Damnation Supporter Pack contains a Weapon Effect, a Character Effect, a Portrait Frame, a Supporter Forum Title and 250 points. The Eternal Damnation has the same contents as the Damnation pack, plus an Armour Set, an alternative Helmet Skin, a Portrait Frame, a Forum Title and 550 points. Check it out below:

You can upgrade from one of these Supporter Packs to another in the same series by clicking "Upgrade" on the desired pack. The process will include any pure points packs purchased since the release of Metamorph. The maximum amount that upgrades can contribute is 80% of the value of a pack.

Note that the Core and Metamorph packs are in different series, so you can't upgrade from one of those to the other type. If you have any questions about this process, please contact support@grindinggear.com!

The Metamorph Supporter Packs on consoles will be released alongside the launch of the Conquerors of the Atlas expansion on December 16th (PST).

Thank you so much for your support! We hope you enjoy these Supporter Packs!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
I really love the clean aesthetic on both of these. If you don't use the character and weapon effects there won't even be any shiny stuff on either of them. Kudos for a great look, GGG!
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 28, 2019, 1:48:16 AM
neat

edit: sanctum really well done and damnation also well done but the char effect in damnation is one of those repetitive fixed loop effects lacking any physics so yeah it sucks
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 28, 2019, 1:59:54 AM
Grand Sanctum is gorgeous; insta-buy!
Because I haven't spent enough money this week - in for a pack :D
<3
Nice.
nice
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Wow, the Grand Sanctum set looks great.
Those are some beautiful wings.
How come the Sanctum hood is Tyler1 though? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info