Weekend Sale! Discounts to 50 Points or Less!

good idea with this sale but not that interesting on sale..

hopefully there will be different items next time.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 29, 2019, 12:45:07 AM
nice
how lovely
Could we please get the info which MTX we already have when looking at the website? In game, you see "Already owned" or something along those lines. Would be very handy.
nice
nice
nice
Thanks for the discounts but to say the truth there aren't really any skins here worth buying even though they are discounted...

It's like you guys have taken the least used skins and dropped some points off of them which doesn't make the favorable at all.

Not even a single decent/OK'ish looking helm discounted.

I pass.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
I expect points on sale..
I need to spent phone cash as i want to change mobile plan for cheaper
But $ convert PLN and Taxes [Vat] and Phone Operator Tax its take it really bad...

And i think that Paysafe card have conversion to so idk how to do it cheapest way [without having account]

And the idea of points packets instead of choose how much point do you want , or lack of stash tab bundle makes its hard too.

Oh and buying Support Pack for 60$ have additional tax for additional stuff so its not 60$
"
Dawbra wrote:
And the idea of points packets instead of choose how much point do you want , or lack of stash tab bundle makes its hard too.

Yes, I agree here with you. It's very inconvenient. I mentioned this a long time ago and some people agreed with it. Just make us pay the precise amount for a skin or tab or something else and that's it.

They could just make 5 and 10 points being sold for 0.5$ and 1$ respectively and you just enter the amount of points. You choose 10 points x 5 for example = 5$ and voila. To me it would feels so much more comfortable.

But I guess it's their marketing move, it makes it more convenient for them :D

Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Nov 29, 2019, 3:21:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info