Reworked Bow Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

My last Bow character was a Champion Lightning arrow/Blast rain. Got level 100 in HC with it and this was like 3 years ago.

Oh boy, its been awhile.... I'm definately ready to play some bow builds.

Didn't decided yet tho... probably split arrow for lvling ( I assume this skill isnt really getting anything good to be a end game option right? ) and ice shot in the late game. Dunno
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 2, 2019, 10:49:01 PM
Rip ts
Oh boy, new enchantments! I can't wait for my 1:1000 chance to get something I'll never use (weighted, of course) after running the worst content in the game!

Don't worry, you've only known it's been this way for years. It's cool - the worse you make it every patch, deliberately, the more reddit will worship you when you "fix" it. Right?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Dec 2, 2019, 11:03:43 PM
I just don't get why you guys don't make every skill equally fun and powerfull, instead of giving them small boost and Nerf the good ones. I'm getting extremely anxious.
no TS nerf? nooooooooooooooooooo
Wait, you just straight up REMOVED pitch darkness? Oh come on. That threshold jewel was on of the most interesting ones we had. You could've made it so it disables the debuff, but creates burning ground with damage equal to the ignite.

There were so many options there actually. This is kinda sad.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
that change my plan for next league.....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Wait, you just straight up REMOVED pitch darkness? Oh come on. That threshold jewel was on of the most interesting ones we had. You could've made it so it disables the debuff, but creates burning ground with damage equal to the ignite.

There were so many options there actually. This is kinda sad.

actually ya im a bit hrmmm by the removal of this one. woulda been nice to still be able to get burning ground, be great for equal to the ignite like you say
oh well
Good riddance Tornado Shot, I never liked you.

Now for some real fun with Explosive Arrow and Toxic Rain with the new supports to play with.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Oh boy, new enchantments! I can't wait for my 1:1000 chance to get something I'll never use (weighted, of course) after running the worst content in the game!

Don't worry, you've only known it's been this way for years. It's cool - the worse you make it every patch, deliberately, the more reddit will worship you when you "fix" it. Right?

They have said numerous times and repeated it at ExileCon they are fully aware of the problems of Lab Enchants and are working on a solution. This is compounded with Ascendancies not going to be linked to Lab come 4.0 or sooner, since Lab won't be a thing in the PoE2 campaign until you reach endgame and can do Uber Lab again.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info